New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy telling people on the internet to go for a run and don’t eat chips. That’s 75 quid please. Thanks coach! 🙄

That tan line on her muff is classy… not.

Reactions: 2
That absolutely cringe opening sequence they insist on doing. “Hi Guys and welcome to Florida day… Five” all in those boring monotone voices. Probably because they’re boring, monotone people and seemingly as thick as mince.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That absolutely cringe opening sequence they insist on doing. “Hi Guys and welcome to Florida day… Five” all in those boring monotone voices. Probably because they’re boring, monotone people and seemingly as thick as mince.
Their faces look like they're off to a funeral every morning

• Haha
Multiple business owner, ok hun
A quick google search showed that mr owns franchises of a barbers and together they have a property portfolio of one property by their fillings and the coaching company
it’s too easy to find information on people online now

• Haha
A quick google search showed that mr owns franchises of a barbers and together they have a property portfolio of one property by their fillings and the coaching company
Part of me respects the hustle - they're clearly fake it til you make it kinda people.

However, imo, the disney bubble isn't the place for fake it til you make it. They're just not that into it and it shows.

Part of me respects the hustle - they're clearly fake it til you make it kinda people.

However, imo, the disney bubble isn't the place for fake it til you make it. They're just not that into it and it shows.
They should duck off to Tenerife/Benidorm they fit right in
---
You are right I just had a look he thinks he’s Richard Branson on barbers ‘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
always bleeping moaning, he has real county fringe ,and she needs a poke up the arse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mrs TJ grimacing again today in this week's intro 🤣 the pair of them with all the suitcases.

I do love em

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Latest borefest with the road men they go the chef Mickey and show us bayonets on the buffet 🤣🤣🤣(beignets)

• Haha
In their naff as duck intro he does the creepiest most awkward hand rubbing thing before ‘presenting’ the castle. Its absolutely awful and I can’t believe they think that’s a good look for their series intro.

• Haha
Reactions: 3