Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, why the hell is she taking offence to people saying she’s boring without ell. She literally takes everything to heart she needs to get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Syd did NOT say her & her bf were undercover ffs 😂 this ain’t MI5. For one thing, everyone knew anyway and another, no one gave a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First video in forever that’s not sponsored, they’ve probably done it cause people keep complaining that they just do ads (which is true)

Reactions: 1
Syd’d forehead reduction is so obvious too!
But I’m also jealous I don’t have £6500 to spend on one 😂

Reactions: 7
Instead of talking about taking a social media break why doesn’t she just do it. She makes such a huge deal of things

Reactions: 8
How often does Syd need to make a subtle point about how she’s been good friends with Molly Mae since before she went on Love Island and got really famous. Ok hun, we get it 🤣

Reactions: 19
Okay so hi new member 👋 I’ve been lurking here for a while and just had to post a screenshot of their latest video. How obvious is her scar here?? I don’t understand why she doesn’t just admit, it’s super obvious.
667012CE-0868-4078-8A6B-BAA7906FE8D6.jpeg

Okay so hi new member 👋 I’ve been lurking here for a while and just had to post a screenshot of their latest video. How obvious is her scar here?? I don’t understand why she doesn’t just admit, it’s super obvious.View attachment 238513
isn’t that pigment on her forehead that apparently that moisturiser or whatever it was got rid of? Why lie?

Reactions: 2
Even the products in their ‘non-sponsored’ video are gifted?! Do they not pay for anything!

Reactions: 1
Yeah if you look closely you can see all the brown spots (pigmentation) and a thin but huge light pink line at the start and across of her hairline
CDA5040B-8B52-4C22-85DE-E0ACFD70FFF1.jpeg
, definitely scarring.

Reactions: 8
Apparently ell is selling the jumper from saffron barkers ITS range on ebloggers! Surely they got gifted these clothes are they allowed to sell clothes that are gifted to get money for themselves?
They are allowed to but morally it’s shameful 😂 feel like messaging the brands letting them know she’s selling gifted items tbh it’s so cheeky! if you don’t want something you’ve been given for FREE then donate it

Reactions: 5
Looks like Syd’s boyfriend is a PT and trained Molly Mae before. That’ll be Syd’s claim to fame as she’s always banging on about knowing MM

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching video of the them reviewing Molly’s PLT collection like they we’re ever gonna slate it or say anything bad they are desperate to be on her level 😂😂😂 syd even sharing screenshots of her and Molly’s convo to prove they’d are mates... desperateee

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How often does Syd need to make a subtle point about how she’s been good friends with Molly Mae since before she went on Love Island and got really famous. Ok hun, we get it 🤣
Literally 🤣😭 We get that your friends with Molly, no one cares about your 3 messages you sent back and forth 3 years ago. Feel like she licks Molly's arse a bit tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️ Always "hyping her up" on EVERY SINGLE POST

Sorry but Syd isn’t even pretty / whereas I think Ell is really pretty. Can’t deal with either the ad/ paid promotion video. OR the buy clothes try them & take them back videos. What a joke

Reactions: 7
Looks like Syd’s boyfriend is a PT and trained Molly Mae before. That’ll be Syd’s claim to fame as she’s always banging on about knowing MM
omg next she is going to be saying molly mae was the one who set them up on a date or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.