Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 244170

This is the screenshot for their new video up today.

They seem to be copying Sophia and Cinzia's aesthetic.

View attachment 244173
Is this the same Syd and Ell from earlier in the year, who got some criticism for doing a box swap video during lockdown and crediting saffron & ana although people said they should have credited Sophia and Cinzia for the idea but they claimed “they didn’t know who they were” .....

Reactions: 10
Is this the same Syd and Ell from earlier in the year, who got some criticism for doing a box swap video during lockdown and crediting saffron & ana although people said they should have credited Sophia and Cinzia for the idea but they claimed “they didn’t know who they were” .....
They’re seriously like petty school girls. Of course they know who they are. I swear all youtubers know each other, not as if Sophia and Cinzia are unknown. Literally pathetic, but their 13/14 year old followers look up to them 🤮

It is.

They knew exactly who they were they're just being shady........:sneaky:

Reactions: 3
Their new video trying to justify a holiday in the middle of a world wide pandemic to then complain about not being able to move into their apartments due to the pandemic? Hahaha there’s just no pleasing them

Reactions: 5
Their new video trying to justify a holiday in the middle of a world wide pandemic to then complain about not being able to move into their apartments due to the pandemic? Hahaha there’s just no pleasing them
Snowflakes moaning......yawn

(n)

I know they have a Skinny Dip collab coming but i’ve just seen on their pinterest account they have a board called “ITS x Syd and Ell” so potentially an In The Style collab coming too???

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else cringe at all these pictures syd gets her boyfriend to take of her with all the weird poses/pouting

Reactions: 6
Altogether Syd would’ve stayed in 3 hotels/apartments in Santorini 🤦🏻‍♀️
Couldn’t be arsed for that lol

Reactions: 5
I know they have a Skinny Dip collab coming but i’ve just seen on their pinterest account they have a board called “ITS x Syd and Ell” so potentially an In The Style collab coming too???
oh ffs i believe this I saw that Adam Frisby the owner like some of syd’s pics the other day. it’s nothing special though, who doesn’t have a collab with them these days 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Really?! ITS could have picked sooo many more influencers... I really don’t understand why they’ve gone for Syd and Ell!

Reactions: 1
Really?! ITS could have picked sooo many more influencers... I really don’t understand why they’ve gone for Syd and Ell!
Yeah I don’t really understand but from what I’ve seen ITS literally collabs with whoever they can, it’s the same with Sophia and Cinzia and their collab with them. Good on them for getting the deal but I feel like PLT/Primark/Nastygal or something would be more fitting as they seem to wear them more than ITS???

Yeah I don’t really understand but from what I’ve seen ITS literally collabs with whoever they can, it’s the same with Sophia and Cinzia and their collab with them. Good on them for getting the deal but I feel like PLT/Primark/Nastygal or something would be more fitting as they seem to wear them more than ITS???
i think Sophia and Cinzias collab was with I saw it first ?? 😊

Reactions: 1
Like the idea of the new video, it feels like old school syd and ell however syd AGAIN gives off the impressions shes the best and doesn’t hype ell up like ell hypes her up. Arrogant yet again

Reactions: 3
Like the idea of the new video, it feels like old school syd and ell however syd AGAIN gives off the impressions shes the best and doesn’t hype ell up like ell hypes her up. Arrogant yet again
ALL ABOUT SYD! She should have her own channel and call it that.
I think Ell is a very genuine girl, I think she is being held back by Syd. Yes she’s quiet but there’s nothing wrong with that. She needs her own time to shine.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.