Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they changed management ? Haven’t see him in vlogs for so long . Probably just cos of COVID . Sorry can’t remember his name

They most definitely read tattle (or their management does) as they have now included in the description underneath there makeup product links in their YT videos.

''Some links are affiliate links which means we make a teeeeny tiny amount of commission if you buy directly from our links - but this makes no difference to your purchase/ the price xxxxx''

Reactions: 10
They most definitely read tattle (or their management does) as they have now included in the description underneath there makeup product links in their YT videos.

''Some links are affiliate links which means we make a teeeeny tiny amount of commission if you buy directly from our links - but this makes no difference to your purchase/ the price xxxxx''
not sure about Ell but Syd 100% does. She loves to talk about all the ‘hate’ she gets 🙄

Reactions: 4
You can def see the scar on Syd’s forehead / hairline in the new vid

Reactions: 2
not sure about Ell but Syd 100% does. She loves to talk about all the ‘hate’ she gets 🙄
This really annoys me because I think the vast majority of stuff on this particular thread isn’t hate but criticism. If we were saying ‘she’s so ugly’ and wishing awful things on her, then I would class that as hate and ‘trolling.’ But calling her out for breaking lockdown rules and putting her vulnerable nan at risk, being lazy with content, and not to mention being outright rude, is criticism as these are all things she can apologise for, stop doing, and work to put right.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if her Nan is moving to the same area that the flats her and Ell are moving to? And what Joel is doing? As the house is marked as sold on Rightmove

Reactions: 2
If only syd used the thousands of pounds she spent to lower her hair line on donating to period poverty 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ell touching her mask defeats the purpose of wearing it, like by touching that she could have bacteria on it and is touching products and surfaces?

Its pissed me off purely for the fact that they don't actually give a flying monkeys about people not being able to afford to purely live let alone protect themselves if they were that bothered they'd be waving their fee for the ad

Reactions: 4
Yeah I thought the 'addressing something important' was her admitting to her hairline surgery .... turns out it's another AD - not sure why I expected anything different :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I mean it is an important topic but sad that they are using clickbait and that it’s an ad

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.