Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I called her out for using AF/AD 24/7 🙂
An average salary in the UK is £25k a year. Based on Anastasia saying she’s earned £9k from her last brand deal, these people could take on 3 brand deals a year and be more than comfortable paying these crazy bills Syd has apparently got

The entitlement makes me sick to my stomach

• Wow
Reactions: 11
don’t think she has any problems paying her bills with her 6 figure bank account. that could last her a long while if she has no money coming in. if not sell your designer gear, sorted hun 😘
And still living with her nan! She probably has to fork out a phone bill and a little bit of rent each month.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No hate just a genuine question BUT whats up with Ell’s legs/ like the lower leg is really thick
I think she was always a bit more heavy set than syd, she’s recently lost a lot of weight. but usually girls that were ‘heavier’ have bigger legs. look at shaughna from love island, same sort of thing. i actually love ell’s body shape though

Reactions: 11
This attitude she's got recently is horrible, so entitled, selfish and stuck up

Feel like Syd should have her own thread at this point tbh

Reactions: 14
I’m sure it’s what many people need right now. All the NHS staff, frontline workers, people with proper jobs. They’re the ones that need a holiday, not you. I’m sure some people would rather ‘influencers’ acted sensibly and not selfishly by travelling and risking a second wave. I’m sure your nan NEEDS you to protect her and not continually break lockdown rules but you clearly don’t give enough of a tit to follow the law !!! Let’s hope the way you’re acting doesn’t kill someone you care about, as I’m sure the only time you’ll care. Let’s see if they actually abide by the law and quarantine for two weeks when they come back.
0CFD2479-FCFE-4FA2-A3D0-C1D122CC2D10.png
0CFD2479-FCFE-4FA2-A3D0-C1D122CC2D10.png

Sorry if this has been said..

But did you see the post and ad about klarna.. sorry but surely they pick who they sponsor and surely any person who cared about their young followers would know they shouldn’t be advertising a company that could get you in serious debt.
How irresponsible. I know people make their own decisions but syd bangs on and on about how she envy’s people on insta and it’s bad for her mental health. Does she not think someone who’s young and wants their life style will then go onto klarna buy loads of things and not be able to afford it all cause some influencer advertised it.

I might be wrong but I think that’s bang out of order

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
If she doesn’t quarantine for 2 weeks when she gets back I would 100% dob her in if knew how and if I was her neighbour! And if I was her nan if she did go out I’d lock the doors and tell her to sleep in her car for a fortnight. I used to really like Syd, more than Ell in fact but she’s turned into a stuck up hole now. I can’t believe she’s on holiday and still taking the time to post swipe ups for a crappy gel nail kit 😂. I half expected a swipe up for the rubber ring they were diving through this afternoon 😂

Reactions: 13
No hate just a genuine question BUT whats up with Ell’s legs/ like the lower leg is really thick
Ell lost a lot of weight and I think her a lot of her weight stayed on her legs so they’re a little bigger than the rest of her body, think she has said it a couple of times in videos, she does say she doesn’t like her legs xx

Reactions: 1
Another AD in title of their new video, making the last 4 all mainly ADs. No wonder people don’t want to watch them

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So this was after me ‘hating’ on her posting AD’s constantly on socials, their last 3 videos are all AD’s. That is not a full time job? Making a video and putting an AD into it is just a half arsed job. Those videos are only made because of a certain brand deal. If those deals did not exist, then the videos would not of been made!
For SYD to ask how she is expected to pay bills if she didn’t do AD’s, yet it is okay to throw over £1000 on a present for a friends TWENTY SECOND birthday or splash money on holidays constantly (not to even rant about her basically crying that she might not have got away because of the pandemic)

Reactions: 9
Didn’t they have fabletics in their bio’s a few weeks ago now they have a whole video on gymshark. Wonder who ditched who!. Made me laugh when she span round in her yellow outfit and she still had the tags on! 😂🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.