Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lucy put on her insta that shes doing the quick fire assumptions to, be interesting to see if she includes it, cos she will be asked!
I thought they would dodge the lucy question to but good on syd for answering it, albeit in around youtuber way, I think she wanted to say more

Reactions: 3
I might be wrong here but something doesn’t add up 😕

Syd said in her assumptions video today that her ex cheated on her and they wasn’t on good terms and wasn’t speaking - i’m guessing this is dan?
She also said she was single 6/7 months before her current relationship which i’m guessing they started dating around Christmas.

Syd and Dan went to Bali in June lastso obviously there were together then. Dan went to syd’s nans surprise 70th party in september and had a photo with syd (in the video) so they were obviously on good terms then.. or were they still together then?

So Syd’s either lying about how long she was single for orrr lying about her and dan.

Unless she found out he was cheating months after the relationship ended which is weird 🧐

I might be wrong here but something doesn’t add up 😕

Syd said in her assumptions video today that her ex cheated on her and they wasn’t on good terms and wasn’t speaking - i’m guessing this is dan?
She also said she was single 6/7 months before her current relationship which i’m guessing they started dating around Christmas.

Syd and Dan went to Bali in June lastso obviously there were together then. Dan went to syd’s nans surprise 70th party in september and had a photo with syd (in the video) so they were obviously on good terms then.. or were they still together then?

So Syd’s either lying about how long she was single for orrr lying about her and dan.

Unless she found out he was cheating months after the relationship ended which is weird 🧐
She went to venice with her new boyfriend in like October 😂

I feel like she said they were on good terms and were still friends after the break up cos she used the fact that he came to her Nan’s party as an example of that??

Reactions: 2
I feel like she said they were on good terms and were still friends after the break up cos she used the fact that he came to her Nan’s party as an example of that??
She definitely did say that yeah so either she’s lying about him cheating or she found that out later and that’s why they’re not on good terms anymore.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone get a screenshot of the chat Lucy put on insta stories basically showing Lucy and misha grimes basically bitching about the fall out? Think it was like a week ago

Tbh, she’s been trying to keep her new boyfriend hidden and snaps at fans when they comment about him.. it’s just taken me a whole 2 minutes to find his Instagram, she annoys me how she’s ‘keeping him a secret’ but then hinting to her viewers who he is

Tbh, she’s been trying to keep her new boyfriend hidden and snaps at fans when they comment about him.. it’s just taken me a whole 2 minutes to find his Instagram, she annoys me how she’s ‘keeping him a secret’ but then hinting to her viewers who he is
What’s his Instagram??

I've watched syd and el for a year or so. It wouldn't surprise me if syd made her own solo YouTube channel. She seems to have changed lately, got a bit cocky..

This whole ignoring the lockdown has made me unfollow syd. She lives with her vulnerable nan, just stay bloody in for your nans sake. Watch disney+ in your own bedroom. Go in the hot tub in your own back garden 😤

Did you see they tweeted for people to send their dream bags to get for a fan for getting 250k subscribers? Watch them pick the cheapest one looool no way would they spend loads of money on a fan

Did you see they tweeted for people to send their dream bags to get for a fan for getting 250k subscribers? Watch them pick the cheapest one looool no way would they spend loads of money on a fan
Itll be fake knowing syd

Just called Syd out on today’s instagram story about meeting up with friends. By the looks of it her and Molly travelled from their home to Chelsea to go to Joe and The Juice (Mollys story was Chelsea Embankment and J&TJ was the one on Kings Road by the reflection). She literally thinks she’s so entitled 😩

EDIT
She’s just blocked me LMAO

Reactions: 4
Just called Syd out on today’s instagram story about meeting up with friends. By the looks of it her and Molly travelled from their home to Chelsea to go to Joe and The Juice (Mollys story was Chelsea Embankment and J&TJ was the one on Kings Road by the reflection). She literally thinks she’s so entitled 😩

EDIT
How far away do they live from London? Plus why on earth would you go near London !! They’re like the epicentre of coronavirus ffs that’s just stupid, risking giving her nan it just so she can get a juice ffs. This is why the government shouldn’t have allowed people to drive places cos you get people mixing place to place

Reactions: 5
How far away do they live from London? Plus why on earth would you go near London !! They’re like the epicentre of coronavirus ffs that’s just stupid, risking giving her nan it just so she can get a juice ffs. This is why the government shouldn’t have allowed people to drive places cos you get people mixing place to place
They live in Hertfordshire so just over an hours drive away which is definitely not “essential travel”! I agree it’s ridiculous especially with her living with her Nan

Out of curiosity, which is Ell's full name??? Eleanor??
Ellie

EDIT
I live by them and I saw syd, ell and molly walking along the street together the other day With a Starbucks , I wanted to dm her beciase it’s embarrassing and wanted her to know people can see her, she’s really not social distancing at all but I don’t want her to block me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ellie

I live by them and I saw syd, ell and molly walking along the street together the other day With a Starbucks , I wanted to dm her beciase it’s embarrassing and wanted her to know people can see her, she’s really not social distancing at all but I don’t want her to block me 🤣
Do they look like what they post on Instagram? Lol

Do they look like what they post on Instagram? Lol
They live in Hertfordshire so just over an hours drive away which is definitely not “essential travel”! I agree it’s ridiculous especially with her living with her Nan
She fully thinks lockdown apply to her I can’t stand her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.