Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shau711

I genuinely think their time on YouTube is over, it seems more of a chore to them than a job. I’ve said it before that I understand by putting an AD in a video is how they’re paid, but it is getting out of control now. It is the majority of their videos where they’re sponsored, therefore if they weren’t paid to promote a product they wouldn’t make the video.

Their new vlog has Molly talking about her dream for the first 4 minutes, followed by cooking for about 5 mins and finally talking for 5 mins about their outfits. That’s boring how is that enjoyable. I just skimmed over the video.

I honestly don’t get why they cannot just post their holiday vlogs daily or do two days in one if they wish for it to be longer than 10 mins so they can get payment. I don’t think a holiday home in Portugal is the best place to Vlog. All they did was stay at home, went to the same restaurant over and over and went to Zara which they can do at home. Why not visit the beach or visit the strip. They’re in a beautiful place.

Reactions: 14

liviette

Why does Syd always act like Sophia and Cinzia don’t exist when she literally reposts people’s stories with her and them tagged in? She’s so petty it’s ‘unreal’

Reactions: 13
They literally put 0 effort into their videos now. They’ve 100% lost their interest, they just do it for the money now. Their old videos are 10 times better, the ones they post now are shit and it’s so blatantly obvious that their heads just aren’t in it anymore. They don’t like filming, they don’t wanna put in effort or make it enjoyable for their viewers. They simply make a video just for the ad’s so they can make money. They’re up there with some of the worst youtubers id say. Syd’s whole personality has changed but suppose that’s what happens with a bit of a following. She always plays the Caroline flack card and that people calling her out are the reason people commit suicide BUT if you are a person in the limelight and you do shitty things, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. It’s not ‘bullying’ or ‘evil’ as she has said before. If you’re blatantly doing something you should not be doing, like this whole lock down situation where she was breaking rules, putting her nans life at risk etc etc, someone is gunna call you out on it. She can’t expect to just get by in life doing as she pleases, posting it over her Instagram for all her followers to see and not get called out for it. I’m so glad I’ve unsubscribed and unfollowed. I keep seeing Ell on my feed and I want to unfollow her too but the thing is I actually don’t mind Ell lol.

nobody knows for sure, I think most people assume it’s because Lucy got back with her ex dan who cheated on her multiple times and didn’t help financially with the relationship at all. And syd and ell helped her through it. But again it’s just a thought... sounds likely though.

if that is the reason I think it’s understandable but out of order to not be friends with an adult who makes their own choice about who they wanna be with... gotta support your friends no matter what. I recall Lucy saying in a video syd / ell ‘weren’t very nice to her’ or something along those lines
Think it’s a pretty shitty thing for them to fall out with Lucy just because she chose to be with someone that the girls didn’t like. Yeah he cheated, yeah he was a rubbish boyfriend and yeah they can dislike him as much as they want, but to fall out with someone who’s a grown woman making her own choice to be with him, that’s just a shitty friend in my eyes. They don’t have to speak to him or be around him but they should respect and support their friends choice to get back with him, but instead they just dropped Lucy. I reckon Molly definitely played a massive role in the fall out between them all too.

• Heart

lcat1996

"shreddy is like having a pt from home" don't they have a pt they regularly go live on insta with? They don't use this app..

• Haha

Kiwigal

they for sure read here! I commented a week or so ago that ell’s cakes are packet mixture, as we’ve seen when they made molly’s 21st birthday cake and Joel’s 18th (they literally go to Sainsbury’s and buy the mixture in the vlog) and today in the vid Syd made a point of saying they weren’t packet mixture.

also anyone get a weird vibe when Syd was asked if she likes Ell’s bae? Why did she pause to think about it?

• Haha

lcat1996

I couldn't believe it when she put that thing up about people needing to be polite about asking her where her stuff is from, like she was doing a favour telling us well 90% of it is gifted anyway and she gets paid to tell people where its from 😂😂 I'm sure anyone that works in retail wouldn't be like SAY Please if someone came up to you asking where something was? It's a job syd

• Haha

MRSXO

i prefer ell to syd aswell but I do think ell let’s syd act the way she does and knows exactly how syd comes across.She probably agrees with how syd acts behind closed doors aswell .. she’s just more reserved than syd on socials, which is smart and why people like her more

ItsEmmie

If she doesn’t quarantine for 2 weeks when she gets back I would 100% dob her in if knew how and if I was her neighbour! And if I was her nan if she did go out I’d lock the doors and tell her to sleep in her car for a fortnight. I used to really like Syd, more than Ell in fact but she’s turned into a stuck up arsehole now. I can’t believe she’s on holiday and still taking the time to post swipe ups for a shitty gel nail kit 😂. I half expected a swipe up for the rubber ring they were diving through this afternoon 😂

Cpb17146

CEEE1329-BCD0-4FA7-9D10-B0BA0099391C.png
91129517-B87F-4A46-B25D-C52C72A924F1.png
6E7E74F6-37C6-4AC3-8572-32AAD9CC7DD9.png

Just a few examples of syd preaching to people to stay inside but it’s okay for her to stay at a hotel with her boyfriend and also go to his house. Rules for one and rules for another apparently

• Angry
  • Sad

Char94

She said her nan was ‘high risk’ so why the hell did her and her boyfriend think it was a good idea to isolate in her house she shares with her nan after getting back from holiday??? Imagine she caught it and gave it to her nan.. selfish cow
She’s been breaking the rules since pretty much the beginning. She obviously doesn’t care. She was secretly meeting up with her bf when we were in full lockdown

Tea4u

VIP Member
I can’t be the only one who’s noticed syd has been sharing loads of people pregnancy/baby’s on her stories? Especially mixed race babies. Wonder if she’s up the duff
Think she’s just fetishising them tbh

• Haha

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
YEEEES they never mention each other and being the like the two most popular best friends youtubers in the Uk I find that strange
Sophia & Cinzia have more subs too 👀 They seemed to have achieved more than Syd & Ell .. podcast, clothing collab etc

Reactions: 12

Mooms

Chatty Member
Who does she think she is😂 she's made a career out of selling people crap, take is and run hun🤦‍♀️
I’m quite big on manners myself but those messages aren’t even rude? Not telling someone where somethings from cos they didn’t say please? Stuck up behaviour imo. It’s her job as an influencer to say these things? Why doesn’t she just tag whenever she posts a pic of her outfit then she wouldn’t have this issue 🙄

She added the *please a whole hour after she’d already told her where it was from? And then the other girl below didn’t use please and she didn’t care about it then?

Attachments

• Wow

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Vlogmas day 21- girlie sleepover. Their friend Molly was so rude to the woman in the drive thru. I can’t believe they actually kept that in the video, I worked in retail for years and never experienced someone so rude, she seems like such an entitled brat. I really don’t like how Syd acts when she’s around Molly, she gets really catty and rude. When Molly was arguing with them about the McFlurrys ffs, the woman works there, I think she knows what products they have available more than you do love.

Melier

VIP Member
How did Syd manage to take sooo many photos from 1 week in santorini to post, looks like her boyfriend must’ve spent the holiday being her personal photographer 🤦🏼‍♀️