Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Syd did NOT say her & her bf were undercover ffs 😂 this ain’t MI5. For one thing, everyone knew anyway and another, no one gave a fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

shau711

Just seen Ell tweet asking for an ASOS code, not being funny but they have more than enough money that they can afford to pay full price. It’s as tho she thinks ASOS will see it and send free clothing? Beggy Mitchell is all

Edit: she has since deleted the tweet🧐

Attachments

shau711

No guys. The first 21 minutes of their “VLOG” is a sponsored nasty gal haul- why not just do a haul vid???????
I feel like a broken record weekly saying this like if the video wasn’t sponsored they wouldn’t make them, simple as. It’s not even the old syd and ell that we used to see, they’re clearly not arsed and I’m not arsed giving them a view on the video

cs19

Also think it’s quite ignorant to be posting vlogs of her luxury holiday to santorini during a pandemic when there’s people losing their jobs and those with real jobs not being able to go on holiday 🙃

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Has anyone watched their new video where Syd is trying to convince herself and everyone that she has had coronavirus? I can't help but think it is so heartless to talk about it like it's nothing. Ell seemed unconvinced that she had had it anyway.. ha
Thinks she’s had it but happily moves between living with her nan and living with her boyfriend? Selfish inconsiderate prick

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Sweeties. If they didnt do ads however will they pay for their 2 SEPARATE flats!

honestly eye roll.

loved them before they had all the money. Syd is just a Spoilt bitchy person, theres somethhing with ell but i cant put my finger on it

Cao97x

Chatty Member
This is so so true, I lost respect for Syd after she replied to my DM basically saying how else do I expect her to make money. Yes I know it’s their job but by the looks of things they only make videos so they can insert an AD and all their insta posts are AF links.
Make money for her to spend on holidays in the middle of a global pandemic... entitled brat

• Haha

Lauradoraxx

I really like Ell I think she is super sweet but Syd :oops: you can tell she‘s nasty behind it all.So up herself and definitely sees Ell as lesser than her

• Heart

watermel0nsugar

Is anyone else just really frustrated with how Syd and Ell are clearly breaking lockdown rules yet acting as if they haven’t? For example, their primark trip to Lakeside (which is a 40 min drive), why stand apart in the video as if you wasn’t in the car together? The other day they also both were uploading pictures inside costa, Syd also put an insta story up that day saying she wasn’t driving so who was? and again at her birthday yesterday, their friend Molly uploaded an insta story of dominos inside Syds house (which is not allowed) with what i’m guessing was Syds brother in the background saying “lockdown whaaatt” then they were laughing. I work in a hospital with coronavirus patients and it’s seriously not a joke!!! Syds nan is classed as vulnerable so why are they being so irresponsible?? Does it really have to take something awful to happen for them to realise?

Samx

I really don’t think these girls understand what isolating is and care about isolating anyway. They need to understand that isolating is not leaving your house/room for 14 days and not coming into contact with anyone else who isn’t isolating

shau711

This bothers me soooooo much. Stop licking your ffing lips.
So as Syd has me blocked my friend just sent me a screenshot from her insta stories of her addressing her whole licking her lips situation so she defo reads here 👀

Hey Syd xox

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Daaanz

People don't want to watch your ads because you're so blatantly agreeing to every single ad offer you get, without even considering whether the product is actually any good. If you showed your fans you'd only advertise things that are decent quality, then maybe more people would trust the ads.

So frustrating that shes angry because people won't watch ads, but at the same time she's proving that she doesn't care if her followers waste their hard earned money on a load of rubbish.

Kiwigal

Syd confirmed they ‘both had boyfriends’ in their latest video! So happy fo Ell! Wish Syd would share less of hers and Ell would show more 😂

• Haha