Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Syds bf lives in Arlesey and she lives in Broxbourne. Her IG story is taking the piss considering her bf and friends were in the house, just because her and her bf tested negative doesn’t mean they can break the rules. He could’ve been tested, then caught it AFTER being tested and passed it to her nan who is vulnerable? It’s so irresponsible and inconsiderate and to then have the audacity to post that story when not wearing masks isn’t even against the rules just shows that she thinks she’s too good to do what is supposed to be done and makes up the rules to suit herself. I see so many people not social distancing and posting on social media but they don’t then go on social media and criticise how others are responding to the pandemic which is why there is such a big issue with Syd. Her opinions are irrelevant because she’s a hypocritical, inconsiderate, nasty girl who doesn’t care that her boyfriend and friends could pass a virus to her nan that could put her in hospital or kill her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Brilliant social distancing girls, can really tell that you care about your families and their wellbeing as well as all the strangers you come into contact with. So considerate xoxo
The fact she’s still covering their faces when everyone knows who their boyfriends are? Why even bother 😴

Niamhy

Genuinely never heard her talk about herbal essence products ever!! She’s cracks me up - no ones buying your bullshit love 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Well I was half joking but she’s actually gone and done it... looks like she got it done just before they went on holiday. You can actually see her scar and the way her forehead is swollen in the “we can finally go on holiday” vlog, compared to how it looks in her birthday vlog View attachment 200159
omg she deffo has had it done... if you look at her pics now compared to a few weeks ago you can notice the difference.... probably why she was wearing bandanas/headbands/hats so much 🤭

• Wow
In the primark haul the way syd puts on the swimming costume/body suit and points out she got an 8 but it was tight which must be because of. ‘primarks error’ not the fact that she might be a size 10 in some items of clothing. God forbid she be over a size 8 guys!!! Setting such a bad example to their subscribers. Size doesn’t matter huns

Grigiogirls

Just came from Mollys birthday vid - I literally can’t believe how lazy Syd & Ell have got with their content 🤦🏽‍♀️ If you’re only going to bother putting effort into videos if you’re getting something out of it/sponsored then don’t bother at all, what happened to the whole attitude of ‘we just love making fun content for all of you guys!’ I used to love these girls, but now I just get the impression that they think they’re so superior that they don’t need to put time into things like YouTube content anymore.

GirlypopsGet2Know

Does anyone else think their friend mollys voice is really annoying (not Molly mae lol) - whenever I heard it I think is she ok, sounds like she’s about to cry 😂

Reactions: 14

Wowso33712

Sorry if this has been said..

But did you see the post and ad about klarna.. sorry but surely they pick who they sponsor and surely any person who cared about their young followers would know they shouldn’t be advertising a company that could get you in serious debt.
How irresponsible. I know people make their own decisions but syd bangs on and on about how she envy’s people on insta and it’s bad for her mental health. Does she not think someone who’s young and wants their life style will then go onto klarna buy loads of things and not be able to afford it all cause some influencer advertised it.

I might be wrong but I think that’s bang out of order

Attachments

• Angry

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
I honestly think ell posting her bf made syd wanna start doing the most. The girl used to barely post a story let alone all this and a vlog. Insta posts make sense but if ur doing a whole vlog w him what do you expect?... it didn’t even seem like an eventful holiday, she really could’ve not vlogged or kept it to herself. Feels like she spent the whole thing changing outfits, taking pictures and filming.

not sure about Ell but Syd 100% does. She loves to talk about all the ‘hate’ she gets 🙄
This really annoys me because I think the vast majority of stuff on this particular thread isn’t hate but criticism. If we were saying ‘she’s so ugly’ and wishing awful things on her, then I would class that as hate and ‘trolling.’ But calling her out for breaking lockdown rules and putting her vulnerable nan at risk, being lazy with content, and not to mention being outright rude, is criticism as these are all things she can apologise for, stop doing, and work to put right.

xoxorlgossipxoxo

This attitude she's got recently is horrible, so entitled, selfish and stuck up

Feel like Syd should have her own thread at this point tbh

orchid64

797AD037-8E06-46F2-8702-C047F4591BA0.jpeg

of course syds the kind of girl to go to primark the first morning it opens after a global pandemic, especially when her nan is vulnerable. Bad vibes to me

• Sick
  • Angry

YellowLilly

Is it just me who feels that them splitting up their holiday vlogs over multiple videos is a bit tasteless ATM? It feels like they've been dragging Portugal out forever. I'd probably be bored of it under usual circumstances but considering a lot of people are struggling financially rn, or shielding, or trying to stay in as much as possible for whatever reason...it's annoying

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Okay I’ve watched now and thoughts -

1. if this is pre recorded why have they not mentioned the holiday they’re going on?
2. convienent that the loreal look Syd did only went up on insta 3 days ago
3. They absolutely don’t use the shreddy app
4. Yet another Ad? Yawn.
5. anyone else think this vlog was absolutely all over the place? Just through something together so they could get an ad in