Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooms

Chatty Member
Once again influencers proving they can’t go 5 mins without a holiday 🙄 even during a pandemic that’s killed hundreds of thousands across the world. The people who actually have proper jobs and can barely afford one holiday a year are the ones that actually deserve a break especially after the months of intense stress worrying about whether you’re going to have a job at the end of this and how you’ll pay the bills

Reactions: 11

Mooms

Chatty Member
Wow I can’t believe they’ve already booked their holiday for next week!!
I know it’s allowed but I don’t know how anyone can feel comfortable doing that. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. She’s preaching about wearing masks yet she’s flying across the world for a holiday when thousands have lost their jobs

No I called her out for using AF/AD 24/7 🙂
An average salary in the UK is £25k a year. Based on Anastasia saying she’s earned £9k from her last brand deal, these people could take on 3 brand deals a year and be more than comfortable paying these crazy bills Syd has apparently got

The entitlement makes me sick to my stomach

• Wow

Lottielillie

Lovely to see syd and ell at Sainsbury's near where we live, not social distancing at all. Please stop treating us like we're stupid...

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
So yesterday maybe day before Syd posted a photo of Joel so clearly she isn’t isolating away from them in the house. Now Joel has been out to the pub. She does realise there is zero point in her isolating if she’s still going to be around her family and they’re going out right?

shau711

Call me a Karen but I do not agree with their new video. Syd is going on the exact same way when they were suppose to isolate after coming home from Portugal. Rules are you stay in one room and have a bathroom etc away from other members of the household. I don’t think sitting in the car should have been filmed, walking right up to Ell’s car. Just shows they’re bored of YouTube, had no other ideas and to be honest she has definitely mixed with Ell already. I don’t believe it one bit, especially that her Nan is over 70 and has underlying illness you would think she would be more respectful.

shau711

Someone commented on their morning routine video saying how did syd get her nails done in quarantine! I looked back at the “surprise” cinema video and she has no nails on then in the morning routine where she was still in quarantine she has acrylics on. Queen of breaking COVID rules strikes again
She honestly thinks there is nothing like her in the world and she is an absolute queen. She is very over powering towards Ell, she doesn’t seem to get a sentence into videos. It’s all about Syd.

I questioned Syd before when they were going to Portugal re Ad’s and bragging about going away when there’s a pandemic going on and her Nan is venerable. Which resulted in a nice rude reply from her (not surprised) and her blocking me (as if I’m bothered) but it annoys me how entitled she thinks she is. The above just shows how she doesn’t care about anyone but herself. It’s common sense that viewers can spot the little things, she just hasn’t got the cop on to realise.

I don’t buy into the whole thing that her and Ell sat in separate cars and her bf sat in the house with a munch hahaha😂😂

Their lies are so stupid, breaking rules is what they do best. And for her to preach about her Nan being at risk etc while she’s going abroad numerous time, you would expect her to even stay in their little granny flat down the back garden and isolate or just not go away in the first place and look after her nanny

• Angry

ellapaige19

Their recent content is nothing like it used to be all just full off ads, feel like they're not as in to in anymore, just in to the money?

Also does anyone know what happened with Lucy? In their old vlogs they seemed so close then they got closer to molly, I wonder if it was molly who didn't like Lucy?

gossboss14

VIP Member
I really don’t get Syd a whole lot.

She was in a long term relationship with Dan who she made many travel vlogs with and even vlogged going away with his sisters. Then there was just no end to them and beginning with her current boyfriend.

She made it so mysterious but then said she wished to keep him private which I get as it’s kinda respectful towards her ex and that. But all of a sudden he is plastered everywhere and her little poses she does in pics with him. They go on like a 12 year old couple. Maybe she’s that way because she was with her ex from a young age so she’s kinda missed out stuff?

Also I find it strange how she constantly posts stuff on her stories to do with babies, pregnancy and mixed race kids.

PS: she has me blocked on insta but a friend sends me all the goss 👀
Dan seemed really nice, tbf I think he deserves an award for putting up with her lol. She’s not friends with him or his sisters on fb but she is friends with his dad still.

They look even more like a young teenage couple because he looks soooo young as well as all the stupid poses! I know he’s a couple of years younger than her but he looks like a really young teenager.

She fetishises mixed raced children and it is disgusting. I don’t understand how her bf and friends haven’t called her out for it? It’s gross! I don’t believe in it but she is definitely “manifesting” a baby

Tigertheboxerdog

Don’t they have to declare that a video is an AD in the title? They didn’t for the Victoria secret diet and haven’t for this vlog either.
I once reported them to ASA for not declaring a function of beauty ad in one of their videos 😅 such a Karen move but it’s their job to do so, it’s deceiving and also illegal. ASA came back to me saying they had found that they had illegally undisclosed their ad.. not sure what they do when that happens.

• Haha

shau711

‘We Can Finally Go On Holiday’, what sort of Title for a video is that? It is NON ESSENTIAL travel still and also Portugal isn’t on the list of places that you can travel to without quarantine on arrival back home. They really think we’re stupid, they 100% will not isolate when they return home. They’re just so so selfish considering Syd’s nan is in an at risk category

• Sad
not just referring to syd and ell, but I find it funny how it’s always the people who try and perceive themselves as the most genuine and relatable that hide away and delete comments when they get cosmetic procedures

I rate Byron and haz for not only telling their viewers outright, but making informative videos about their procedures

Lilygreenxx

Hey on syd and ells youtube they left a comment saying “we would never purposely dis credit someone and blah and blah” and STILL didn’t mention sophia and cinzia. They really don’t want anyone to follow them do they 😭 pathetic reallyb

• Haha

Kiwigal

They’re really really dragging out these Portugal vlogs which are actually really boring, not going to watch anymore! Such lazy content these days, glad this is reflecting in a decline in views!

noodlehead

No hate just a genuine question BUT whats up with Ell’s legs/ like the lower leg is really thick
I think she was always a bit more heavy set than syd, she’s recently lost a lot of weight. but usually girls that were ‘heavier’ have bigger legs. look at shaughna from love island, same sort of thing. i actually love ell’s body shape though