Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
She’s an absolute joke. The hot tub she was never out of last week is suddenly nowhere to be seen suddenly replaced with the rabbit and mountains of pr deliveries that seem to be weeks behind other influencers. Not to mention the fact that he filming background has changed yet again
She posted on insta story about 4 hours ago on her in the hot tub. What’s going on? Sorry I don’t watch them very often cause Syd annoys me haha

Cao97x

Chatty Member
well spill the tea !
Ell doesn’t follow that many people on Instagram in comparison to the others. It’s a guy boxing in the profile picture. I don’t feel comfortable posting his full name but that should be enough info for you to find him on Instagram if you want to

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
In the primark haul the way syd puts on the swimming costume/body suit and points out she got an 8 but it was tight which must be because of. ‘primarks error’ not the fact that she might be a size 10 in some items of clothing. God forbid she be over a size 8 guys!!! Setting such a bad example to their subscribers. Size doesn’t matter huns
I’ve just watched the haul and she said this is a size 8 but I probably should have got a size 10 because this is quite tight. I think that was an error. So don’t think she was saying that it was Primarks fault.

Bambi912

Have they changed management ? Haven’t see him in vlogs for so long . Probably just cos of COVID . Sorry can’t remember his name

lowe0707

Tbh, she’s been trying to keep her new boyfriend hidden and snaps at fans when they comment about him.. it’s just taken me a whole 2 minutes to find his Instagram, she annoys me how she’s ‘keeping him a secret’ but then hinting to her viewers who he is
What’s his Instagram??

emk

I was about to say the same thing. I actually liked the same tweet earlier, it’s definitely not a dig at Kanye/Kim, it’s pointing out how ridiculous it is for someone to think that they actually chose to have an argument in the car and didn’t wait until they got back to the ranch, they’re in a really shit situation I doubt where they argue is the thing on their minds atm!
Ah okay, great to hear different opinions on this. I hope you’re right as I would find it really nasty for someone to make fun of Kanye it such a difficult situation !

hmmlook

Which ones have they deleted? I can still see quite a lot of videos of them all on sydandell’s channel
Yeah just saw there is some there. I thought they had alot more videos with her. They dont follow eachother anymore :coffee:

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Totally agree with all of this. She’s so attention seeking. Did anyone watch their canvas painting video? There was a guy that kept walking back and forth behind her. I assume it was the bf.

She also has photo of them as her pinned tweet

watermel0nsugar

Really?! ITS could have picked sooo many more influencers... I really don’t understand why they’ve gone for Syd and Ell!
Yeah I don’t really understand but from what I’ve seen ITS literally collabs with whoever they can, it’s the same with Sophia and Cinzia and their collab with them. Good on them for getting the deal but I feel like PLT/Primark/Nastygal or something would be more fitting as they seem to wear them more than ITS???

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Syd said in a video that her and her ex are really good friends but they’ve since unfollowed each other on social media. Ell still follows him but he doesn’t follow her and their friend Molly and him no longer follow each other either. Seems strange to go from saying you’re still best friends to nothing

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Syd went to Venice as well not long ago and Ell didn’t go, which makes me think it’s a boyfriend that she doesn’t want to make public (which is fair enough, but you can say you’re seeing someone or dating or in a relationship without making the actual situation public). I think people would ask less questions if she was honest about it
true - i noticed both syd & ell both have unfollow syd’s ex boyfriend so she can’t be back with him