Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find a thread for them, so I'm creating one. They entertain me, but they do too many ads and I swear half of their videos are trying on clothes they've bought for each other.

Reactions: 1
Foreo in every video now lol „you guys always ask about our skin care routine so we thought we would show you“ in 2 videos in a row and totally unrelated haha i used to really like them tbh im not too sure anymore

I like them, but not when they're with Lucy flight (just me?), but when lucy is on her own I don't really mind her. They're just really loud around her

Reactions: 2
Syd said in a video that her and her ex are really good friends but they’ve since unfollowed each other on social media. Ell still follows him but he doesn’t follow her and their friend Molly and him no longer follow each other either. Seems strange to go from saying you’re still best friends to nothing

Vlogmas day 21- girlie sleepover. Their friend Molly was so rude to the woman in the drive thru. I can’t believe they actually kept that in the video, I worked in retail for years and never experienced someone so rude, she seems like such an entitled brat. I really don’t like how Syd acts when she’s around Molly, she gets really catty and rude. When Molly was arguing with them about the McFlurrys ffs, the woman works there, I think she knows what products they have available more than you do love.

Reactions: 12
I think ell is a sweetheart. Really genuine. I actually like watching videos of syd and ell together but once lucy or Mollie are in the vlogs too I feel like syd is bitchy towards ell. I was watching the Dubai vlogs with syd, ell and lucy and syd was such a witch with ell infront of lucy on several occasions. Such as her chucking a drink over ell at the pool etc etc.

Reactions: 7
I like Ell, I do always get the impression that Syd can be bitchy towards her in front of others & she definitely seems to favour their other friends & leave Ell out a bit (this is questioned a lot in their Q&A's). When it's just them two though you can tell they have been friends for years & can probably get away with more harsher banter. As for Lucy, can't stand her. Molly, well, I followed her on insta for a while as I thought she seemed quite nice & was intrigued about what she does for a living to have so many nice holidays but oh my goodness she just moans loads, I remember one story she was kicking off about pizza or something along those lines because it wasn't what she wanted. How she treated the drive thru worker in that vlog though backs that up because she was so damn right rude, I'd have been embarrassed if I was with her. Molly comes across so spoilt & clearly prefers Syd, seems they gang up on Ell a bit & look down at her - they definitely think they are something special.

I do think sometimes Ell comes across full of herself & sometimes the way she talks bugs me but it seems she's more invested in like vlogging & still doing make up on the side which is a good thing I think.

Reactions: 2
I do get wound up about El banging on about being a once upon a time make up artist and how she worked on Aladdin. Ok we get it. There are a lot more girls on YouTube who aren’t certified MUA’s who can do better make up than her

I think it’s a boyfriend or at least an old friend that she’s ‘seeing’. Their friend Molly tagged Ell in a tweet that was something about being the only ones in a friendship group who isn’t in any kind of romantic relationship with a guy, this was months after Syd and her ex broke up

I know that they're their own people & I'm sure they have their own separate friends but just seems odd ell hasn't gone too only because of other holidays they've been on. Like they went to Italy (I think) with syds uni friends, ell went, family holidays they both go, they went somewhere with syds exes sisters, ell went. Of course, they might all be friends anyway, but it's like you have to be friends with both of them, So of course folk were asking syd who she was with.

I know that they're their own people & I'm sure they have their own separate friends but just seems odd ell hasn't gone too only because of other holidays they've been on. Like they went to Italy (I think) with syds uni friends, ell went, family holidays they both go, they went somewhere with syds exes sisters, ell went. Of course, they might all be friends anyway, but it's like you have to be friends with both of them, So of course folk were asking syd who she was with.
if it’s an old friend and not a big deal, she’d just say? must be a guy?

if it’s an old friend and not a big deal, she’d just say? must be a guy?
Exactly! I guess because she wasn't saying who she was with ("in Paris for a couple days with an old friend" easy) makes it seem like a big deal. Hasn't she always said shes always had a boyfriend, you just get folk who don't like staying single. Keeps folk interested though 🙄

Syd went to Venice as well not long ago and Ell didn’t go, which makes me think it’s a boyfriend that she doesn’t want to make public (which is fair enough, but you can say you’re seeing someone or dating or in a relationship without making the actual situation public). I think people would ask less questions if she was honest about it

Syd went to Venice as well not long ago and Ell didn’t go, which makes me think it’s a boyfriend that she doesn’t want to make public (which is fair enough, but you can say you’re seeing someone or dating or in a relationship without making the actual situation public). I think people would ask less questions if she was honest about it
true - i noticed both syd & ell both have unfollow syd’s ex boyfriend so she can’t be back with him

true - i noticed both syd & ell both have unfollow syd’s ex boyfriend so she can’t be back with him
He unfollowed Syd and she unfollowed him then he unfollowed Syds friends and then Ell unfollowed him, so maybe Syd started seeing someone else not long after they breakup (as they claimed to still be friends for quite a while?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.