Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Syd is always very quick to become BFFs with her other half’s sister/s. Didn't her and El used to do loads with Dans sisters back in the day?

Reactions: 1

Cpb17146

Seriously? What makes you say that? This is serious ffs. Preaching to everyone and she can’t even follow the rules ffs.
Woops I made a mistake😂 she reposted someone’s story of a bedroom and I thought it was her story lol, but I do think she will go back to her own house since we’ll be in lockdown for at least 3 more weeks

• Haha

John john

Do they look like what they post on Instagram? Lol
How far away do they live from London? Plus why on earth would you go near London !! They’re like the epicentre of coronavirus ffs that’s just stupid, risking giving her nan it just so she can get a juice ffs. This is why the government shouldn’t have allowed people to drive places cos you get people mixing place to place
They live in Hertfordshire so just over an hours drive away which is definitely not “essential travel”! I agree it’s ridiculous especially with her living with her Nan
She fully thinks lockdown apply to her I can’t stand her

• Heart

w3bgoss3

Once again influencers proving they can’t go 5 mins without a holiday 🙄 even during a pandemic that’s killed hundreds of thousands across the world. The people who actually have proper jobs and can barely afford one holiday a year are the ones that actually deserve a break especially after the months of intense stress worrying about whether you’re going to have a job at the end of this and how you’ll pay the bills
It was booked before lockdown

Lulubelle1997

It’s a better idea than just constant hauls that’s for sure 😂 wonder if it was genuinely a few weeks ago though?
Is this what they said? I saw them on Saturday in Bishops stortford wearing the same outfit, I havent watched the video yet but assume it was for that

cs19

I think people posted screenshots of the old winners either knowing the girls or syds bf as well so not even genuine subscribers winning! It’s so deceitful!
she’ll do anything for a few more followers how sad!

I can't find a thread for them, so I'm creating one. They entertain me, but they do too many ads and I swear half of their videos are trying on clothes they've bought for each other.

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I know they have a Skinny Dip collab coming but i’ve just seen on their pinterest account they have a board called “ITS x Syd and Ell” so potentially an In The Style collab coming too???
Really?! ITS could have picked sooo many more influencers... I really don’t understand why they’ve gone for Syd and Ell!

ItsEmmie

I NEVER post on these threads I just read for gossip! But did anyone hear how syd spoke to molly in her story before she dived into the pool? The attitude omg I can’t have friends like that 🙈
Yeah and Ell she went “omg Ell!!!!!!!!” In the rudest tone ever when she jumped in as she tried to balance her phone....or was that actually molly?

Cao97x

Chatty Member
The reason they are being distant is Lucy is secretly back with her ex Dan. The one that cheated on her through the whole relationship.
Then after they broke up she did a video saying she knew the relationship wasn't healthy and wasn't right for a lot of other reasons..
A lot of people said Lucy was strong for doing the right thing and ending it with him but shes took him back 🤦‍♀️

The reason they are being distant is Lucy is secretly back with her ex Dan. The one that cheated on her through the whole relationship.
Then after they broke up she did a video saying she knew the relationship wasn't healthy and wasn't right for a lot of other reasons..
A lot of people said Lucy was strong for doing the right thing and ending it with him but shes took him back 🤦‍♀️
How do you know this?

Syd boyfriends name is cassius and they’ve basically confirmed it by posting the same stories and hes no longer private so obvs enjoys the attention have a look thank me later x
He took it off private ages ago

Disneyprincess

Has anyone seen syds story? Looks like she is with her boyfriend having a picnic, but they are on the same blanket and no doubt sharing the same food, so he may as well just come round her house ffs! Makes me laugh how she is trying to look like she is socially distancing but really isn’t

Also, how can ell suddenly have a boyfriend during lockdown? Have they been meeting too?

John john

Did anyone see in their recent vlog syd said something that just wasn’t funny and ell didn’t find it funny and syd got so mad 😂

Longtimesnooper

Syds mentioned a few times that shes had a bad experience with the NHS, although she's never actually told the whole story I dont think.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
i haven’t watched them in a while and I didn’t realise this ! A simple sponge is SO easy to make and tastes soooo much better than the packet mixes! I think they always taste strange.

Also does anyone know if Elle’s got lipodemia or something? Her legs are the same thickness all the way down to her ankles? This isn’t a criticism as I’m genuinely curious and she has a stunning body!
They look like normal legs to me? Her upper legs/thighs are bigger than below the knee? I agree she does have a stunning body! She looks so healthy and happy recently too, she’s glowing

Attachments