Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulubelle1997

I'm sure the nan is on holiday with them?? Syd and Molly filmed her dancing. So Syd's not putting her in danger for once if she is there as well

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I don’t watch Imogen so I don’t really know what brand deals she does etc but I think this is mostly where syd & ell will get their money from and they would be paid the same as anyone else even know there’s two of them.

Cpb17146

Looks like she has gone home now as she’s put up a pic of her on FaceTime to Ell and Kelsey saying catch up.. I can’t tell if she’s trying to save face and get Kelsey on FaceTime to make it look like she’s not been at her bfs house or is still there but it’s so clear that she has! Or on the other hand she is actually home.. what does everyone think?

Sayingwords

oooo how do we know they're back together?👀
How do you know this?fff.
Noticed them posting insta stories from the exact same places at the same time and he started becoming a lot more active online. He then posted an insta video on tuesday for pancake day which is filmed in Lucy's kitchen of her flat. She showed this in her moving vlog. They dont follow eachother (yet) to try keep it quiet obv but I noticed he does follow Lucy's 2nd insta profile for her candid pics. She only started using it after they broke up so he didnt follow before.

Disneyprincess

Has anyone watched their tiktok videos? Has ell’s nan always lived with them during lockdown? She hadn’t mentioned her being with them before now suddenly she is in the house?