Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie6154

Is this the same Syd and Ell from earlier in the year, who got some criticism for doing a box swap video during lockdown and crediting saffron & ana although people said they should have credited Sophia and Cinzia for the idea but they claimed “they didn’t know who they were” .....
They’re seriously like petty school girls. Of course they know who they are. I swear all youtubers know each other, not as if Sophia and Cinzia are unknown. Literally pathetic, but their 13/14 year old followers look up to them 🤮

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Totally agree with all of this. She’s so attention seeking. Did anyone watch their canvas painting video? There was a guy that kept walking back and forth behind her. I assume it was the bf.

She also has photo of them as her pinned tweet
I think it was her brother, it looked like it was filmed at her house

w3bgoss3

Foreo in every video now lol „you guys always ask about our skin care routine so we thought we would show you“ in 2 videos in a row and totally unrelated haha i used to really like them tbh im not too sure anymore

I’ve just watched the haul and she said this is a size 8 but I probably should have got a size 10 because this is quite tight. I think that was an error. So don’t think she was saying that it was Primarks fault.
The way she said it was as if it was primarks fault for getting the sizing wrong? So shhhhhh pls :)

Leah0110

their editing and thumbnails etc are so shit.. why wouldnt they do a course or educate themselves i dont get it. The quality of their videos isnt great and the content is old and boring
100% agree. I noticed Syd complaining on twitter that their views were down ... you get back what you put in, I really don't understand it.

Solo_2810

I might be wrong here but something doesn’t add up 😕

Syd said in her assumptions video today that her ex cheated on her and they wasn’t on good terms and wasn’t speaking - i’m guessing this is dan?
She also said she was single 6/7 months before her current relationship which i’m guessing they started dating around Christmas.

Syd and Dan went to Bali in June lastso obviously there were together then. Dan went to syd’s nans surprise 70th party in september and had a photo with syd (in the video) so they were obviously on good terms then.. or were they still together then?

So Syd’s either lying about how long she was single for orrr lying about her and dan.

Unless she found out he was cheating months after the relationship ended which is weird 🧐

Disneyprincess

Syd is there as well, guarantee it’s more than 6 people total. Syd, Ell, Charlotte, Ed, Zoe, Ellis, there Mum, Dad, Nan probably friends too 😡
Yep! Also in ells photo her sister had straight hair, then in syds video it is curled. So no doubt she went in and curled her hair in their house too!

Haha honestly that’s even more ridiculous! Now that some of the countries are approved wouldn’t you wanna go there instead??
Exactly! I don’t really agree with going away anywhere right now but if you do there’s a list of about 60 countries that are fine