Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea4u

VIP Member
Syd goes on and pretends she’s been quarantining and blah blah but she’s with her boyfriend this whole time so what is she really missing out on? Nothing! These rules mean nothing to her 💩💩💩

Syd and her boyfriend are isolating together shes been posting their meals for days think she got bored of hiding him and then posted with him and said on a q&a tonight
Oh yeah that steak 🙄🙄🙄

i’m confused, i swear they have to self isolate when they’ve returned home but Ell has gone home to where all her family are so now are they all going to isolate?!

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Makes SO much sense now

I really hate the trend I don’t know why, the whole things girls are too afraid to ask?? I don’t know any girls who are ‘afraid’ to ask guys anything. It’s a bit patronising to me
I think it’s aimed at their younger audience...I find it a bit cringey!

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I just think don’t treat your fans dumb and say it’s an ‘old friend’ that you went to Paris with. People aren’t stupid and can put 2 and 2 together at the end of the day 😂

Geezerboy890

I’m more yawning at the fact they’re going in the middle of a pandemic, just shoving their wealth in our face. Not many people can buy designer for their friends, go on holiday as soon as the borders are lifted. No doubt they will be posting non stop which just screams LOOK AT ME I AM ON HOLIDAY. Selfish especially for Syd and her old Nan.
They haven’t followed guidelines in many ways from earlier on and yes her nan is at risk. they tend to go on multiple holidays a year anyways so there was no urgency

blondelolita

Chatty Member
I thought the same too. Syd doesn’t help herself with her nasty rep by doin things like that, but at least Lucy can be happy knowing she doesn’t look like the nasty one 🙃

llaaaalala

This makes sense, but also I was talking to my friends about it and I asked what they’d do if I did the same as Lucy. They said they’d distance themselves but not cut me off/delete me because at the end of the day it’s my relationship choice and they’d want to know I’m okay since we literally are friends for a reason. I’m not sure how long they were friends but I think that plays a big factor into it. If it wasn’t a long time then I completely get why syd and ell completely dropped her.
Yeah that’s true. If it was my long term bestfriend i wouldn’t be able to cut them off over a boy. We’re assuming tho that syd and ell are the ones who ended the friendship (granted this is the most likely situation since they seem quite mean) but it could’ve been lucy who said she didn’t want them around if they didn’t support the relationship? Or maybe more of a mutual thing and neither side wanted to swallow their pride. Idk and tbh idk why i’m analysing cause i rly don’t care why it ended 😂😂

Gellymaccy

I’m so confused. their friend mollie looks nothing like she does on her insta as when she features in videos with them?! Or at least not the ones I have seen!?

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I do get wound up about El banging on about being a once upon a time make up artist and how she worked on Aladdin. Ok we get it. There are a lot more girls on YouTube who aren’t certified MUA’s who can do better make up than her

w3bgoss3

Cassius, Ell and Molly follow him on Instagram not sure if Syd does yet as she’s keeping it soooo under wraps because she’s in the public eye (LOL). I actually realised I know a couple of his family members (didn’t realise they were related to him). Apparently syd was at his dads surprise birthday party and looked miserable all night 😂
Theyve posted stories of their food and drinks at the same night out she follows him now

MaryAnne1

Has anyone watched their new video where Syd is trying to convince herself and everyone that she has had coronavirus? I can't help but think it is so heartless to talk about it like it's nothing. Ell seemed unconvinced that she had had it anyway.. ha