Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do Syd and Ell even remember that they're Shreddy ambassadors? I haven't seen them talking about it in weeks I think they've forgotten its still in their bio! 😂 seriously though Ell posts and makes up her own workouts and Syd just posts her workout fabletics outfits they're obliged to do (nice to see they haven't forgotten about that sponsorship!) Its a joke they're still being paid to promote Shreddy when they simply don't do that and don't even have the decency to pretend to use the app!
Just clicked into their new vlog to see it is sponsored by Shreddy 😏 I know in the description they say it is pre recorded but it’s funny how people were discussing their sponsorship on like Friday and about how Syd & Ell never speak about it yet today’s vlog is all about it 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Okay I’ve watched now and thoughts -

1. if this is pre recorded why have they not mentioned the holiday they’re going on?
2. convienent that the loreal look Syd did only went up on insta 3 days ago
3. They absolutely don’t use the shreddy app
4. Yet another Ad? Yawn.
5. anyone else think this vlog was absolutely all over the place? Just through something together so they could get an ad in

Reactions: 14
Okay I’ve watched now and thoughts -

1. if this is pre recorded why have they not mentioned the holiday they’re going on?
2. convienent that the loreal look Syd did only went up on insta 3 days ago
3. They absolutely don’t use the shreddy app
4. Yet another Ad? Yawn.
5. anyone else think this vlog was absolutely all over the place? Just through something together so they could get an ad in
re: 5, i thought the same. i’ve just watched it now and genuinely at one point thought it had gone into another video but it was the same one. it was really mismatch

Reactions: 4
Looks like Syd is planning plastic surgery for after lockdown then View attachment 114931
Well I was half joking but she’s actually gone and done it... looks like she got it done just before they went on holiday. You can actually see her scar and the way her forehead is swollen in the “we can finally go on holiday” vlog, compared to how it looks in her birthday vlog
9FE6F3B9-E8A2-4AE2-BEED-A9C812C97456.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I was half joking but she’s actually gone and done it... looks like she got it done just before they went on holiday. You can actually see her scar and the way her forehead is swollen in the “we can finally go on holiday” vlog, compared to how it looks in her birthday vlog View attachment 200159
Well spotted!

Reactions: 3
"shreddy is like having a pt from home" don't they have a pt they regularly go live on insta with? They don't use this app..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I was half joking but she’s actually gone and done it... looks like she got it done just before they went on holiday. You can actually see her scar and the way her forehead is swollen in the “we can finally go on holiday” vlog, compared to how it looks in her birthday vlog View attachment 200159
What has she had done? At first I thought it was her nose as it looks completely different but you mentioned her forehead so I’m confused lol

Reactions: 1
Wish I could afford to have that procedure and have time out to heal as well 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Wow I can’t believe she’s actually had that done. Sad she felt she needed to - as much as she comes across as a massive witch she is a stunning girl! Although if I had the time and money I’d probably do the same myself 😂

Reactions: 2
What has she had done? At first I thought it was her nose as it looks completely different but you mentioned her forehead so I’m confused lol
She had her hairline lowered.. but now you’ve mentioned it, the tip of her nose looks completely different too

Wow I can’t believe she’s actually had that done. Sad she felt she needed to - as much as she comes across as a massive witch she is a stunning girl! Although if I had the time and money I’d probably do the same myself 😂
Yeah it’s pretty drastic, I only knew she had this done because I was already following the surgeon and saw her liking his photos.. I mean, if I had around £9k spare and a month for nobody to see me, I can’t say I’d turn it down 😂

3068820A-8024-4C59-BFD1-6BFCA75A07B7.jpeg
Reminded me of syd, she cant remember to declare ad’s properly or just be nice to her viewers and stop the entitled attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen Ell tweet asking for an ASOS code, not being funny but they have more than enough money that they can afford to pay full price. It’s as tho she thinks ASOS will see it and send free clothing? Beggy Mitchell is all

Edit: she has since deleted the tweet🧐

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she’ll admit to her 12 year old fans she’s had surgery on her hairline when they’re wishing they looked like her!

Same haha I thought it was the nose, now I’m seeing her forehead looks smaller xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.