Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their recent content is nothing like it used to be all just full off ads, feel like they're not as in to in anymore, just in to the money?

Also does anyone know what happened with Lucy? In their old vlogs they seemed so close then they got closer to molly, I wonder if it was molly who didn't like Lucy?

Reactions: 11
Their recent content is nothing like it used to be all just full off ads, feel like they're not as in to in anymore, just in to the money?

Also does anyone know what happened with Lucy? In their old vlogs they seemed so close then they got closer to molly, I wonder if it was molly who didn't like Lucy?
nobody knows for sure, I think most people assume it’s because Lucy got back with her ex dan who cheated on her multiple times and didn’t help financially with the relationship at all. And syd and ell helped her through it. But again it’s just a thought... sounds likely though.

if that is the reason I think it’s understandable but out of order to not be friends with an adult who makes their own choice about who they wanna be with... gotta support your friends no matter what. I recall Lucy saying in a video syd / ell ‘weren’t very nice to her’ or something along those lines

Reactions: 6
nobody knows for sure, I think most people assume it’s because Lucy got back with her ex dan who cheated on her multiple times and didn’t help financially with the relationship at all. And syd and ell helped her through it. But again it’s just a thought... sounds likely though.

if that is the reason I think it’s understandable but out of order to not be friends with an adult who makes their own choice about who they wanna be with... gotta support your friends no matter what. I recall Lucy saying in a video syd / ell ‘weren’t very nice to her’ or something along those lines
i definitely think it was to do with Dan after Lucy’s comments in video with Emily Canham. She was saying things like you can’t tell friends to leave their partner etc.

Reactions: 4
Well I was half joking but she’s actually gone and done it... looks like she got it done just before they went on holiday. You can actually see her scar and the way her forehead is swollen in the “we can finally go on holiday” vlog, compared to how it looks in her birthday vlog View attachment 200159
omg she deffo has had it done... if you look at her pics now compared to a few weeks ago you can notice the difference.... probably why she was wearing bandanas/headbands/hats so much 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 15
FaceTune or nose filler? 😂 I was thinking seeing as Syd has had work done I bet Ell will have or plans to.
i think that’s just make up/face tune possibly. noses always look bigger when they smile. plus if you scroll back her feed to the one from june in the green jumper her nose looks similar there too.

Reactions: 5
i think that’s just make up/face tune possibly. noses always look bigger when they smile. plus if you scroll back her feed to the one from june in the green jumper her nose looks similar there too.
yeah I think you’re right. It was just funny I hat I was wondering if Ell has had anything done and the she posted this photo.

Reactions: 1
Syd said on a Instagram live the other day she was going to stay in the uk as she didn't want to risk it as it's not the same as Portugal where they was in mollys family villa, now she's asking for Mykonos recommendations 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Is it just me who feels that them splitting up their holiday vlogs over multiple videos is a bit tasteless ATM? It feels like they've been dragging Portugal out forever. I'd probably be bored of it under usual circumstances but considering a lot of people are struggling financially rn, or shielding, or trying to stay in as much as possible for whatever reason...it's annoying

Reactions: 14
Is it just me who feels that them splitting up their holiday vlogs over multiple videos is a bit tasteless ATM? It feels like they've been dragging Portugal out forever. I'd probably be bored of it under usual circumstances but considering a lot of people are struggling financially rn, or shielding, or trying to stay in as much as possible for whatever reason...it's annoying
Also they posted 3 holiday vlogs, 2 at home vlogs (one of which was supposedly filmed before the holiday but I’m sceptical), then another holiday Vlog? Seems very careless to me, it’s like they’ve not even bothered to plan their videos

Reactions: 9
Also they posted 3 holiday vlogs, 2 at home vlogs (one of which was supposedly filmed before the holiday but I’m sceptical), then another holiday Vlog? Seems very careless to me, it’s like they’ve not even bothered to plan their videos
YES!! Exactly my thoughts. I don’t get why they cannot be like other YouTubers and vlog their day, edit it and put it up the next day or so. They seem to want to try get past the 10 min mark (understandably for payment) therefore their days are dragged out over multiple vlogs. So why not even vlog two days and up load the following day. They flew over there over three weeks ago, considering they have the same content on stories it’s boring now 🥱🥱

I think it’s mad how they didn’t vlog Dubai after Christmas with Lucy & Molly as they wanted to chill yet they vlogged a two week stay in Mollys holiday home where the only place they went was Zara, McDonalds and Lidl. Portugal in particular the Algarve is stunning, why not visit the strip or marina.

Reactions: 5
They literally put 0 effort into their videos now. They’ve 100% lost their interest, they just do it for the money now. Their old videos are 10 times better, the ones they post now are tit and it’s so blatantly obvious that their heads just aren’t in it anymore. They don’t like filming, they don’t wanna put in effort or make it enjoyable for their viewers. They simply make a video just for the ad’s so they can make money. They’re up there with some of the worst youtubers id say. Syd’s whole personality has changed but suppose that’s what happens with a bit of a following. She always plays the Caroline flack card and that people calling her out are the reason people commit suicide BUT if you are a person in the limelight and you do crappy things, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. It’s not ‘bullying’ or ‘evil’ as she has said before. If you’re blatantly doing something you should not be doing, like this whole lock down situation where she was breaking rules, putting her nans life at risk etc etc, someone is gunna call you out on it. She can’t expect to just get by in life doing as she pleases, posting it over her Instagram for all her followers to see and not get called out for it. I’m so glad I’ve unsubscribed and unfollowed. I keep seeing Ell on my feed and I want to unfollow her too but the thing is I actually don’t mind Ell lol.

Think it’s a pretty crappy thing for them to fall out with Lucy just because she chose to be with someone that the girls didn’t like. Yeah he cheated, yeah he was a rubbish boyfriend and yeah they can dislike him as much as they want, but to fall out with someone who’s a grown woman making her own choice to be with him, that’s just a crappy friend in my eyes. They don’t have to speak to him or be around him but they should respect and support their friends choice to get back with him, but instead they just dropped Lucy. I reckon Molly definitely played a massive role in the fall out between them all too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They literally put 0 effort into their videos now. They’ve 100% lost their interest, they just do it for the money now. Their old videos are 10 times better, the ones they post now are tit and it’s so blatantly obvious that their heads just aren’t in it anymore. They don’t like filming, they don’t wanna put in effort or make it enjoyable for their viewers. They simply make a video just for the ad’s so they can make money. They’re up there with some of the worst youtubers id say. Syd’s whole personality has changed but suppose that’s what happens with a bit of a following. She always plays the Caroline flack card and that people calling her out are the reason people commit suicide BUT if you are a person in the limelight and you do crappy things, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. It’s not ‘bullying’ or ‘evil’ as she has said before. If you’re blatantly doing something you should not be doing, like this whole lock down situation where she was breaking rules, putting her nans life at risk etc etc, someone is gunna call you out on it. She can’t expect to just get by in life doing as she pleases, posting it over her Instagram for all her followers to see and not get called out for it. I’m so glad I’ve unsubscribed and unfollowed. I keep seeing Ell on my feed and I want to unfollow her too but the thing is I actually don’t mind Ell lol.

Think it’s a pretty crappy thing for them to fall out with Lucy just because she chose to be with someone that the girls didn’t like. Yeah he cheated, yeah he was a rubbish boyfriend and yeah they can dislike him as much as they want, but to fall out with someone who’s a grown woman making her own choice to be with him, that’s just a crappy friend in my eyes. They don’t have to speak to him or be around him but they should respect and support their friends choice to get back with him, but instead they just dropped Lucy. I reckon Molly definitely played a massive role in the fall out between them all too.
This is so so true, I lost respect for Syd after she replied to my DM basically saying how else do I expect her to make money. Yes I know it’s their job but by the looks of things they only make videos so they can insert an AD and all their insta posts are AF links.

Reactions: 4
This is so so true, I lost respect for Syd after she replied to my DM basically saying how else do I expect her to make money. Yes I know it’s their job but by the looks of things they only make videos so they can insert an AD and all their insta posts are AF links.
Make money for her to spend on holidays in the middle of a global pandemic... entitled brat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Make money for her to spend on holidays in the middle of a global pandemic... entitled brat
And her telling me it’s not her side hussle, how else do I expect her to pay bills 😂😂 she needs to give it a rest

Reactions: 2
And her telling me it’s not her side hussle, how else do I expect her to pay bills 😂😂 she needs to give it a rest
Seems like syd has let the money go to her head 😭 she can be quite rude and entitled and the constant ads are getting ridiculous because you can tell they put little to no effort into the videos

Reactions: 7
Many things i dislike about these but falling out with Lucy is not one of them, if i supported my friend through their breakup from a rly rly crappy guy and then they got back with him, i honestly don’t know how i’d be able to spend time with that person anymore. Maybe just me being overly harsh but lucy made a big mistake getting back with him and they must’ve been able to see that. I can imagine it was a situation where s&e went for the tough-love approach, were brutally honest about how much lucy was embarrassing herself, lucy did not take it as they hoped and reacted badly, they refused to act friendly etc, the friendship ended. On another note, the constant ads in every single video are SO JARRING, and now they’re doing loads on instagram too, for example Ell doing an ad for a nivea exfoliator today? Hun you do not use that. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if they’ve promoted other skincare in the not so distant past

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Many things i dislike about these but falling out with Lucy is not one of them, if i supported my friend through their breakup from a rly rly crappy guy and then they got back with him, i honestly don’t know how i’d be able to spend time with that person anymore. Maybe just me being overly harsh but lucy made a big mistake getting back with him and they must’ve been able to see that. I can imagine it was a situation where s&e went for the tough-love approach, were brutally honest about how much lucy was embarrassing herself, lucy did not take it as they hoped and reacted badly, they refused to act friendly etc, the friendship ended. On another note, the constant ads in every single video are SO JARRING, and now they’re doing loads on instagram too, for example Ell doing an ad for a nivea exfoliator today? Hun you do not use that. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if they’ve promoted other skincare in the not so distant past
This makes sense, but also I was talking to my friends about it and I asked what they’d do if I did the same as Lucy. They said they’d distance themselves but not cut me off/delete me because at the end of the day it’s my relationship choice and they’d want to know I’m okay since we literally are friends for a reason. I’m not sure how long they were friends but I think that plays a big factor into it. If it wasn’t a long time then I completely get why syd and ell completely dropped her.

Reactions: 2
This makes sense, but also I was talking to my friends about it and I asked what they’d do if I did the same as Lucy. They said they’d distance themselves but not cut me off/delete me because at the end of the day it’s my relationship choice and they’d want to know I’m okay since we literally are friends for a reason. I’m not sure how long they were friends but I think that plays a big factor into it. If it wasn’t a long time then I completely get why syd and ell completely dropped her.
Yeah that’s true. If it was my long term bestfriend i wouldn’t be able to cut them off over a boy. We’re assuming tho that syd and ell are the ones who ended the friendship (granted this is the most likely situation since they seem quite mean) but it could’ve been lucy who said she didn’t want them around if they didn’t support the relationship? Or maybe more of a mutual thing and neither side wanted to swallow their pride. Idk and tbh idk why i’m analysing cause i rly don’t care why it ended 😂😂

are they declaring pr gifts properly? i’ve noticed recently on syd’s insta stories she’s been putting “thank you *company name* but nothing like AD/gifted which i thought they should be? nicole aka the nasey family has been doing that.
i’m not sure it’s correct way of declaring?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.