Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd calling her boyfriend Bebe. You’re not the Ace Family 😩😩😩 and yes I know they’re not the only ones but we know she’s obsessed with them.

Reactions: 2
Syd calling her boyfriend Bebe. You’re not the Ace Family 😩😩😩 and yes I know they’re not the only ones but we know she’s obsessed with them.
I find it so embarrassing that she loves/supports the ace family, their only fans left are little kids😭

Reactions: 5
I find it so embarrassing that she loves/supports the ace family, their only fans left are little kids😭
Same! They’re honestly problematic and the dad has cheated on the mum several times I believe

Reactions: 11
Their latest video talking about how hard it is for them putting out videos as a duo... then there’s Sophia and cinzia who have been smashing videos out in lockdown and actually entertaining ones. This is reflected in the difference of views. This is why Syd and Ell will always be in their shadow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How did Syd manage to take sooo many photos from 1 week in santorini to post, looks like her boyfriend must’ve spent the holiday being her personal photographer 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
How did Syd manage to take sooo many photos from 1 week in santorini to post, looks like her boyfriend must’ve spent the holiday being her personal photographer 🤦🏼‍♀️
They all do it, multiple outfits a day then a whole photo shoot in that 😬 also they’ve announced their Skinny Dip collection but we knew that already lol

Call me a Karen but I do not agree with their new video. Syd is going on the exact same way when they were suppose to isolate after coming home from Portugal. Rules are you stay in one room and have a bathroom etc away from other members of the household. I don’t think sitting in the car should have been filmed, walking right up to Ell’s car. Just shows they’re bored of YouTube, had no other ideas and to be honest she has definitely mixed with Ell already. I don’t believe it one bit, especially that her Nan is over 70 and has underlying illness you would think she would be more respectful.

Reactions: 11
Call me a Karen but I do not agree with their new video. Syd is going on the exact same way when they were suppose to isolate after coming home from Portugal. Rules are you stay in one room and have a bathroom etc away from other members of the household. I don’t think sitting in the car should have been filmed, walking right up to Ell’s car. Just shows they’re bored of YouTube, had no other ideas and to be honest she has definitely mixed with Ell already. I don’t believe it one bit, especially that her Nan is over 70 and has underlying illness you would think she would be more respectful.
Couldn’t agree more. She shouldn’t be leaving the house. She stood so close to Ell 🙄

Completely agree! There’s no way they didn’t go any closer than what they showed. She shouldn’t even be outside her house! Does her boyfriend live with her family? Or is he quarantining elsewhere? Cos I highly doubt she isn’t also seeing him

Reactions: 3
Syd and her boyfriend are isolating together shes been posting their meals for days think she got bored of hiding him and then posted with him and said on a q&a tonight

Syd and her boyfriend are isolating together shes been posting their meals for days think she got bored of hiding him and then posted with him and said on a q&a tonight
It was obvious from the video this morning too when Ell said she got an extra ice blast and popcorn for “Syd’s family”, she obviously didn’t know whether it was okay to say that he was there or not

Reactions: 4
It was obvious from the video this morning too when Ell said she got an extra ice blast and popcorn for “Syd’s family”, she obviously didn’t know whether it was okay to say that he was there or not
Thing is though why is she taking stuff for her anyway syd shouldnt be passing the front door

Syd goes on and pretends she’s been quarantining and blah blah but she’s with her boyfriend this whole time so what is she really missing out on? Nothing! These rules mean nothing to her 💩💩💩

Oh yeah that steak 🙄🙄🙄

Quite impressive how many photos syd managed to get on her holiday because I can’t even name one thing they actually did there all that time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.