Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they for sure read here! I commented a week or so ago that ell’s cakes are packet mixture, as we’ve seen when they made molly’s 21st birthday cake and Joel’s 18th (they literally go to Sainsbury’s and buy the mixture in the vlog) and today in the vid Syd made a point of saying they weren’t packet mixture.

also anyone get a weird vibe when Syd was asked if she likes Ell’s bae? Why did she pause to think about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
they for sure read here! I commented a week or so ago that ell’s cakes are packet mixture, as we’ve seen when they made molly’s 21st birthday cake and Joel’s 18th (they literally go to Sainsbury’s and buy the mixture in the vlog) and today in the vid Syd made a point of saying they weren’t packet mixture.

also anyone get a weird vibe when Syd was asked if she likes Ell’s bae? Why did she pause to think about it?
I noticed that about the cakes too!!

Ell is so sweet and energetic in that video, how are they friends

Reactions: 6
Syd saying that ell needs her more than she needs ell is soooo toxic, even if it was a joke

Reactions: 18
Did they mention their boyfriends were sat next to them? I found Ell really over the top in that video. Yes she looks stunning and glowing but her hair flicking, her mouth wide open, just her whole vibe could tell she was trying to impress

Reactions: 9
not just referring to syd and ell, but I find it funny how it’s always the people who try and perceive themselves as the most genuine and relatable that hide away and delete comments when they get cosmetic procedures

I rate Byron and haz for not only telling their viewers outright, but making informative videos about their procedures

Reactions: 11
Can anyone explain to me how this procedure actually works? How do you make someone’s forehead smaller and why would you want that done 😂
I think it’s a lowering of the hairline? There was a link someone posted before

I don’t know if this is one of things on the above surgery as I’m not really familiar with it but seems like she has Botox too cause all the lines in her forehead seem to have gone not just the ones that would be ‘covered’ now

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but her forehead doesn't suit her. Her forehead before balanced her features perfectly. Now it just looks strange :/

Reactions: 10
Is it just my eyes working overtime, or if you look closely, she’s actually got a scar in the second photo? Running across the top of her forehead - silvery thin line on the left side of the pic and then slightly pinker moving to the right??
Definitely looks like it! I think you're right!

Urgh when Syd said she buys a lot off zara and they don't gift 💔? Oh poor Syd how about you buy your stuff like the rest of us

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.