Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At home with Joel and nan now so stupid makes me angry they feel they can get away with breaking the rules and then she complains about not being to travel and see her friends?? It’s bcos of people like YOU SYD
A87F1F7C-0426-4E3B-A30C-255617D83CA7.png

• Angry
Reactions: 4
‘Keeping my relationship private’ lasted long 🙄
She really loves pointing out the fact that they have known eachother for long and fallen in love. Probably liked the thought of her being an influencer, saw she broke up with dan, he s best mates with her cousin so then he shoot his shot and now she likes to brag that they didnt meet online or on a night out so it must be true love hahaha

Reactions: 8
Someone called her out for bike riding with her boyfriend. Even if she wasn't with him, what does she expect after the last few weeks?! I call bulls*** in any case, its too coincidental, she put that she borrowed Joel's bike for the bike ride, what did he ride then?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow the reply of who do you think your talking to she really does think shes Johnny big bollocks doesn't she. Before tattle I quite liked her and ell since reading things on here its really made me dislike syd and now I can stand watching them both even though ell is very likeable!

Reactions: 18
Lol Syds such a stuck up witch. Petition for Ell to have her own channel - she seems so sweet & Syd just drags her down.

Reactions: 16
She's an absolute twit. What makes it worse or how shes preaching to stay at home while shes swanning it about wherever she chooses

Reactions: 3
So your boyfriend just happened to be riding his bike near where you live at the same time you were out even though he lives 30 miles away?🤦‍♀️ Next joke🤡
Either way have you noticed the bike in both pics is the exact same one? So even if she might not have been with him this weekend, it’s proof that she was with him before!

Her boyfriend just posted this, and this is definitely the same set up she had a couple weeks ago when she was watching stuff on Disney etc.
I would feel bad if I was preaching about staying at home if I couldn't even follow this myself

Someone called her out for bike riding with her boyfriend. Even if she wasn't with him, what does she expect after the last few weeks?! I call bulls*** in any case, its too coincidental, she put that she borrowed Joel's bike for the bike ride, what did he ride then?

And she's not even wearing the same outfit in the photo she posted on Instagram vs the photo she sent on that dm

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Her boyfriend just posted this, and this is definitely the same set up she had a couple weeks ago when she was watching stuff on Disney etc.
I would feel bad if I was preaching about staying at home if I couldn't even follow this myself

And she's not even wearing the same outfit in the photo she posted on Instagram vs the photo she sent on that dm
Her boyfriend right now is actually just outing her, without him even realising! 😂 That’s definitely the same set up

Reactions: 4

Wonder what El thinks of her outright lies😂 she's either lied about him living so far away or he's literally travelling 30 miles to come and visit her back and forth, idk which is worse😂 Insulting her followers intelligence tbh that she's posting pictures of them in the same place and claiming people are being ridiculous when they call her out? You complain so much about people invading your privacy but then continue to post unnecessary shite on your public account🙄 why do people need to see you out on your bike ride or watching films in bed anyway??

Granted she broke lockdown which us bad when she's been preaching to everyone else but what i think is worse is how she can stop with her boyfriend but not see her 'bestfriend' on her birthday because of wait for it... LOCKDOWN

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.