SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might I just add why did Syd get invited to NTA’s??? I bet this has all gone straight to her head
Tbh so many no-names were invited by brands or whatever, so I wouldn't make a big deal out of it (obviously not saying she wouldn't or won't but at least we all know she was just another nobody there)

Reactions: 14
I actually like her makeup but why does her forehead look smaller last night then it does this morning

Reactions: 6
juts saw this on daily mail lol.....thinking sh'd be putting her brand first apparently not

1631282743010.png

Might I just add why did Syd get invited to NTA’s??? I bet this has all gone straight to her head
i think she and others like rachel leary and elle derby were invited by welovenood some bra brand i think (ive never heard of it )

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
juts saw this on daily mail lol.....thinking sh'd be putting her brand first apparently not

.View attachment 755922

i think she and others like rachel leary and elle derby were invited by welovenood some bra brand i think (ive never heard of it )
This was a very very long time ago in their early YouTube days but what Syd is wearing looks very much like one of the pieces she created for a uni project

Reactions: 2
It really annoys me that she is still getting brand deals and being taken to events after them awful tweets…. I guess her tit excuse of an apology was good enough.

Reactions: 25
I know this is quite mean but does anyone else think Syd just doesn’t look nice ever anymore? She used to but nowadays I just find she looks dirty and old..

Reactions: 18
8C55D84A-20C0-47B2-9CC2-56BAECAE06E7.png

don’t you think this is picture where syd looks ugly but doesn’t want to make them two look pretty compared to her so covers everyone’s face to take the spotlight off of them and then she dosent have to embarrass herself and post her face, she’s so bloody kniving and sly i don’t know how her friends don’t see straight through her. my explanation made no sense but just her selfish and all she thinks about is her self

Reactions: 24
View attachment 756511
don’t you think this is picture where syd looks ugly but doesn’t want to make them two look pretty compared to her so covers everyone’s face to take the spotlight off of them and then she dosent have to embarrass herself and post her face, she’s so bloody kniving and sly i don’t know how her friends don’t see straight through her. my explanation made no sense but just her selfish and all she thinks about is her self
Why did she even bother posting this?!

Reactions: 20
I saw Ell today in China town ... stunning. Purely her face jsut looks so healthy and calm and warm and she stood out to me. Mainly cause I recognised her but in general WOWW. Syd mate thank you for letting our girl go she’s doing much better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s a meh outfit but it’s something you would wear to a birthday party or a dressy night out, definately not the NTA’s. Look at her outfit compared to chloe from love island lol. It just shows how Beggy she is, all the money in the bank to buy or hire an amazing outfit and that’s the one she wears because she would’ve got it for free. Her hair and makeup was nice but the outfit was just so plain Jane IMO x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.