SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is syd copying ell, it’s like she is tryna get her attention. Wonder if she really misses ell..

Reactions: 19
I’ve just looked at one of my notifications and costa has reacted with a laughing face to the post made about Ell.. I don’t get it? it wasn’t funny… lol. I’m starting to think that shes just a wind up who clearly dislikes Ell and likes Syd, or it’s someone who knows Syd or it’s Syd her self. Like bore off ya weird
Probably cases’ sister or mum since she’s just as petty

Reactions: 11
Now she’s gonna do a fitness journey copying elll is she foreal
I think she’s probably just mad how Ell is going about her daily life unbothered, untouched, unprovoked, and probably bothers her, so the only thing she can do is copy her really. Find it odd that Ell posts about her fitness every day, how she’s been going for runs around their area, and suddenly Syd starts going for runs around their area too? If I was Ell and I lived near my ex bestfriend and knew they were going for runs around where I live I literally would stop, is that weird? Everyone’s entitled to run and do whatever they like but I probably just couldn’t face the embarrassment of potentially running passed them hahahahaha

Reactions: 37
It’s the fact she got up early to go for her run… I bet she done that just so people would think this fit journey was all her and Ell is the one copying her…

Reactions: 6
I don’t think they should have the same management now that they’ve broken up… i genuinely think it ain’t healthy for both of them because what if syd is finding out what ells doing 247 and tryna compete with her lol I sense it.

Reactions: 20
syd probably saw the new title thread about ell getting fitter and thought she needs to hop on that too to be more likeable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg we thought she wanted to be Kylie like Cinzia wants to but nooo wrong Jenner, she wants to be Caitlyn!! God we are all so silly xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Ell is actually glowing without syd and doing so much better! Shows you no matter how long you’ve known someone you’re sometimes better off without

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.