SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah maybe, my bad! When I first saw the pic it looked like it was the floor 🤷🏻‍♀️
Definitely looks like that at first but i think i see a reflection of something on the table that gave it away! I wouldn't put it passed influencers these days to botch a pic like that tho

Reactions: 2
She really thinks she’s someone of importance doesn’t she?

I swear as each day goes by, that hair line slides lower and lower down her head. Looks hideous
lol you can barely see the outfit ffs

her feet 🤢 I hate feet so those shoes make me feel sick haha

Reactions: 3
some days i wake up sad but then i realise im not one of the complete twats who ‘shouted’ at syd in her dms demanding they see her tit toilet roll outfit. feeling blessed and grateful 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I mean the outfit's not the worst thing tbf, but I find it kinda outdated, like the train just seems like something you'd see on like red carpets some years ago, and it would always be about making a statement. But her jumpsuit is just too plain to be making a statement, with or without the train, it's just too... mehhh. If it ad an interesting shape or something to 'bling' it up, maybe, but it kinda seems like she was going for this suuuper glam look but lacked some money and style to actually do it 😂

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen many influencers, Emily Canham in particular, where they’ve made their feet look bleeping huge on photos. I just don’t get it?😂😂
I think they use 0.5x zoom on iPhones to make them look taller and slimmer which makes their feet look huge! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Might I just add why did Syd get invited to NTA’s??? I bet this has all gone straight to her head

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.