SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at Syd now in a black blazer when CinziA and Sophia have started wearing them recently😂

Reactions: 7
I think Ell is actually glowing without syd and doing so much better! Shows you no matter how long you’ve known someone you’re sometimes better off without
I hope ell feels relieved that she’s not friends with her anymore tbh

Reactions: 24
Ell is now hanging out with emma tamsin hill on instagram, shes been going out with different people recently

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly can’t believe they’re still hanging out with her. Especially when Georgia and Emily preach so much about body positivity / body acceptance

Reactions: 31
Honestly can’t believe they’re still hanging out with her. Especially when Georgia and Emily preach so much about body positivity / body acceptance
chances are they probably don’t know what’s been said or it’s been massively downplayed by Syd where she has switched it to victimising herself. Look how much she downplayed it to her Instagram stories to her whole audience, I can imagine that it’s been the same to her friends, or they are just the same as her, and molly. Wouldn’t shock me either way

Reactions: 30
959A731C-14D0-487D-8B27-BC13EB83A575.jpeg

Looks like Syd has found some like minded friends to hang around😖 I’m certain they sat around and told racist, homophobic, and fat phobic stuff😤 Birds of a feather flock together. These BIRDS aware looking oh so smug😡 I don’t tolerate racists, homophobic assholes, nor people who bully other people for ANY reasons. In fact, as soon as I know someone in my circle is an asshole I IMMEDIATELY stop associating with them!

Reactions: 9
I think she’s probably just mad how Ell is going about her daily life unbothered, untouched, unprovoked, and probably bothers her, so the only thing she can do is copy her really. Find it odd that Ell posts about her fitness every day, how she’s been going for runs around their area, and suddenly Syd starts going for runs around their area too? If I was Ell and I lived near my ex bestfriend and knew they were going for runs around where I live I literally would stop, is that weird? Everyone’s entitled to run and do whatever they like but I probably just couldn’t face the embarrassment of potentially running passed them hahahahaha
completely agree. it’s driving syd mad that ell isn’t rising to her pettiness! i love it. ell is unbothered and is moving on with her life, syd cant cope with that because she’s still very clearly stuck on her.

Reactions: 18
I really don’t get Sydney‘s stories tonight. She’s hyping up her outfit one minute then posts a lovely but predictable, boring and average OOTN saying it’s all last minute and that she’s wearing her cycling shorts. So was this the planned outfit or did something happen? So very dramatic…?
The black blazer outfit is from last night when she went to a Nars event. She’s hyping up her outfit for the ntas

Reactions: 6
I really don’t get Sydney‘s stories tonight. She’s hyping up her outfit one minute then posts a lovely but predictable, boring and average OOTN saying it’s all last minute and that she’s wearing her cycling shorts. So was this the planned outfit or did something happen? So very dramatic…?
i feel like she tagged along with them when she found out they were going cos if nars really invited her shed be going allover how shes soo lucky and bla bla bla and also shed have a planned special outfit no? lmao beg!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.