SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the fact she’s begging Jamie Shackleton even though he has a girlfriend is quite telling
Would say shocked but neither of them have morales :/ tho I’m surprised Sydney doesn’t pull her up on this!? The hold the hamster has over her must be some secret👀

Reactions: 3
Would say shocked but neither of them have morales :/ tho I’m surprised Sydney doesn’t pull her up on this!? The hold the hamster has over her must be some secret👀
Syd really doesn’t care, as long as she doesn’t make herself look bad everything is a-ok.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Syd and Ell ever run into each other since they live in the same apartment block? It must have been awkward for them to approach all the brands they were working with to tell them they are going there seperate ways

Ell looks like she's living her best life tbh, Syd looks like she is faking her life

Reactions: 30
i mentioned before but at the same time as syd and ell fell out I also fell out with my bestfriend, and I’m pretty certain much like them two we’ll never speak again. I can relate to Ell in a lot of way regarding the fall out because she looks and comes across as so much happier and free. Everyone told me I looked happier and someone said to me I’m no longer hiding behind their shadow, and that’s exactly what it’s like with Ell. I think she is no longer being overshadowed by Syd and her huge personality (nothing wrong with having a big personality) but she just seems to be thriving without the negative toxic energy that Syd has. Happy for her honestly. Molly is a much better fit for Syd then Ell, they are much more alike, two awful mean girls

• Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 834309

“I’m back baby”
She makes me cringe
Gloating about her big brand collabs LOL. Hopefully I’m not offending quiz shoppers however with all due respect, Quiz have MASSIVELY fell off, I don’t know if they were ever even on, maybe Im too young and missed the quiz hype but I don’t know a single person except maybe my mother who shops at quiz no offence to my mam. I wouldn’t really say quiz is a big brand, more just in desperation of needing to save their brand from going into administration for being irrelevant that they’ve picked the most random influencer to collab with, she would 100% never actually shop there, and that’s fine no one does but like … make it make sense luv

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Why has Molly been invited to a PLT event when she's just Syd's hang on☠

Reactions: 23
Glad I’m not the only one tho thought the same about Molly 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.