SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see I’m not the only one who thinks Syd is such a beg. Clinging onto anyone and anybody.

Reactions: 33
Ell is smashing these makeup looks. I really hope she perseveres with it. She could really make a career out of it and it’s obviously her real passion

Reactions: 32
Lmao am I crazy in thinking Molly N on Syd’s PR is awful🤣 I’m sorrrrrrry but if my so called best friend just launched a new business I would want to buy the product and support not expect 3bies?!? And if I did get a 3bie there’s no question that I’m buying to support….. Screams user vibes to me

Reactions: 15
Lmao am I crazy in thinking Molly N on Syd’s PR is awful🤣 I’m sorrrrrrry but if my so called best friend just launched a new business I would want to buy the product and support not expect 3bies?!? And if I did get a 3bie there’s no question that I’m buying to support….. Screams user vibes to me
*edit* have been following this thread for a while & remember somebody saying Molly is appaz using Syd and imo I agree

Reactions: 3
People receiving Syd’s brand PR packages a week after launching? Aren’t they usually sent so people have them and post about it on the day of the launch? I might be wrong but comes across as bad organisation to me

Reactions: 35
I don’t think Molly’s is PR, I think she bought it and Syd just added a personalised note for her pal

LOL! 1. Cringe at the fact she had to write 'ceo' I'm pretty sure that everyone who is aware of the brand knows who syd is..
2. It's been over a week and people still haven't received their orders? I'd be fuming if I paid that much for a hoody and had to wait over a week for it to arrive.
3. Jokes that she wrote she almost sold out of everything.. I looked today and every size is still available for the top and bottoms.
I used to like her but now I really cannot stand this girl, everything about her grinds my gears.

I honestly don't think this brand will be successful.. dadvgirls Is launching their white tracksuit soon and it already looks better than syds.
I feel like such a hater but the way she's been acting recently and the way she has treated ell makes me not even care.
Screenshot_20211016-002619_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
LOL! 1. Cringe at the fact she had to write 'ceo' I'm pretty sure that everyone who is aware of the brand knows who syd is..
2. It's been over a week and people still haven't received their orders? I'd be fuming if I paid that much for a hoody and had to wait over a week for it to arrive.
3. Jokes that she wrote she almost sold out of everything.. I looked today and every size is still available for the top and bottoms.
I used to like her but now I really cannot stand this girl, everything about her grinds my gears.

I honestly don't think this brand will be successful.. dadvgirls Is launching their white tracksuit soon and it already looks better than syds.
I feel like such a hater but the way she's been acting recently and the way she has treated ell makes me not even care. View attachment 812879
she constantly contradicts herself and it’s so annoying!

so in her words (don’t actually believe this) they almost sold out in every size so that should be the amount of stock there is then. No need for the delay, must be waiting on her fruit of the loom order. She obviously hasn’t got a clue how to actually plan and prepare for selling a clothing range.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I feel like such a hater but the way she's been acting recently and the way she has treated ell makes me not even care. View attachment 812879
CEO FFS…it’s literally YT merch without her name on

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ah she’s so weird. Note from CEO🤣🤣🤣 oh give it up, I’ve never known anyone to refer to themselves as CEO as much as her, which influencer these days isn’t a CEO?! You aren’t anything special ya weirdo. My goodness she really is such a pick me. How she has any mates is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone else think it’s such a waste that shes completely redoing her bathroom? The only thing that needed changing was the dark wood. Just think it’s throwing money at something that was perfectly fine - especially as she doesn’t plan to live there long. Saying that she was probs gifted the renovation -.-

Reactions: 16
Find that hard to believe
She’s such a bleep rating them or should I say naming & shaming when she gives low scores.
She probs told them she is rating them so they gave her the roast for free to avoid her being a bleep and giving a negative rating (blackmail)

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.