SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too!!! She could announce the reason why their friendship broke down was cos she threatened to stab syds nan, and I’d say she probably deserves it x
She’s just so sweet and seems like the nicest most genuine approachable person. I literally say out loud awww Ell every time I see that she posted a picture 🤣🤣🤣 (I’m the same with Millie from love island hahahahaha) maybe I’m just a freak

If anyone’s been watching Love Island…

I was watching Faye’s behaviour and kept thinking she reminded me of someone… then it clicked! Syd and Faye give off such similar vibes. Such pick me bullies:sick:
I’m watching this too! Literally was saying to someone before she is such a bully and everyone has to walk around on egg shells because of her and her attitude, it’s stinking. We’ve never seen syd have out bursts like that but defiantly makes passive aggressive comments and has very much a victim complex much like Faye

Reactions: 12
The difference between Syd and Ell is that Syd would’ve made the question solely about her. Ell is happy for her sister which is sweet Syd would’ve been like oh I have big things coming but I can’t tell you blah blah
9ABA6883-33BC-4912-90FB-E5781C27F898.png

Reactions: 41
If anyone’s been watching Love Island…

I was watching Faye’s behaviour and kept thinking she reminded me of someone… then it clicked! Syd and Faye give off such similar vibes. Such pick me bullies:sick:
Wanted to post this but wasn’t sure if it was a reach. I think the only reason her and Ell were best friends for so long is because Ell is more quiet and less likely to stick up for herself when it comes to Syd, probably a bit scared to and has had to walk on egg shells round her. I reckon all her issues with Syd built up which is why Syd is so “shocked” and “hurt” as it’s unlike Ell to defend herself. I remember seeing a comment from her sister saying how proud she was of Ell and I reckon it’s because of standing up for herself. Faye is probably an exaggerated version but Syd is definitely similar, both insecure as duck as well behind all this defensiveness

Reactions: 30
Have you guys seen the snippet of the plt podcast syds shared on her story?

Reactions: 6
She also said “if you’d asked me back in January I probably would’ve cried”
But they were still doing videos way past January 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 28
the duo splitting was a ‘blessing in disguise’ and it was ‘meant to happen’ why is she so snidey ffs🙄
I agree she can be snidey but you did conveniently miss out the bit just before this where she said it was the best 5 years of her life

Reactions: 2
I agree she can be snidey but you did conveniently miss out the bit just before this where she said it was the best 5 years of her life
i just think that bit gets a tad tainted by her snidey comments though? almost as if she does it to balance it out, that’s just my opinion anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Has anyone noticed that Syd has hidden the likes on photos that didnt originally get many likes? Of course she has kept the likes public on the photo’s where she has got a lot of likes!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find it strange… do they live underneath/ on top of each other in the same flat building still.

like I picture them both on a night sat watching their TVs, doing their own thing alone.. with nothing but a flight of stairs separating them, on their own ..and once knowing they meant so much to each other. It’s sad

Reactions: 51
She also said “if you’d asked me back in January I probably would’ve cried”
But they were still doing videos way past January 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
I thought this too? Maybe el decided at Xmas she didn’t want to carry on with YouTube ?

Reactions: 1
1F6698D9-0521-4087-B20E-6CEB6E8E65A1.png
Just me that finds this bratty? I know the nail painting isn’t exactly great but would you not discuss that in private with the person doing it rather than making a mug out of them all over social media to thousands of people

Reactions: 51
I thought this too? Maybe el decided at Xmas she didn’t want to carry on with YouTube ?
I don’t think it’s got anything to do with Ell not wanting to continue with YouTube, because Ell has made comments that when she’s ready to start YouTube she will do it, but she isn’t right now. If you’ve watched certain videos I think it was quite obvious Ell suffered from a bit of anxiety and syd had mocked her for it quite a bit, being a bit patronising, so maybe she was just going through something? No matter what it was we’ll never known and that’s okay. Yeah it was a blessing in disguise, they are both a lot better off without one another, two totally different people with completely different personalities and apparent outlooks on life, Syd wants to appear as this cool Instagram girl who is so cool and has it all but inside, she is a nasty bitter person, and that’s what people will see her for, there’s absolutely no need to say it’s a blessing in disguise and to make snide comments, but she obviously can’t help herself, just move on man.

And for Ell, she’s handled it the best way she possibly could, given the fact syd has directed every wrong doing in that relationship onto her, she’s made a choice to continue social media when she probably just wanted to crawl into a hole because she’s been made to feel so small and bullied. Imagine if Ell had went onto a podcast and started talking about their friendship ending 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I find it strange… do they live underneath/ on top of each other in the same flat building still.

like I picture them both on a night sat watching their TVs, doing their own thing alone.. with nothing but a flight of stairs separating them, on their own ..and once knowing they meant so much to each other. It’s sad
i think syd lives above elll but on the other side

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.