SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping on here to say I still can’t believe both girls got off so lightly for LYING to their followers purely so they could gain £ from in the style. Like they’d fallen out whilst still advertising their collection as a duo. I wish they’d been held accountable for that

Reactions: 42
I saw syd and her fella out today. Spilt the tea to my sister so she’ll probably be back later.

Reactions: 3
Why is she acting like she invented passion fruit mojotos? And who are the idiots replying to her?
mint is quite literally one of the most essential and main ingredients and of a mojito you daft hamster??????

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Syd is the biggest arse lick ever! She’s literally begging for friends... bleeping hell! Just shows how much of a sad act she always has been

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.