SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH LOL I forgot to share this and you’re gonna love it!!! So I commented on Ells photo about how she’s glowing after getting rid of toxic people (true tho). Reminder that miss Sydney witch has me blocked. Anyways, Ell left it up which to me was 👀 THEN hours later, Syds boyfriends MUM replied to me with this ?!!! Why is she in the comments? Is she checking for Syd cos she has everyone blocked LOL
Like daughter like mother-in-law I guess😂

Reactions: 4
I know there’s loads of rumours about why they aren’t friends anymore but I’m just so desperate to know what actually happened 😂 do we reckon they’ll ever actually tell us eventually?

Reactions: 12
I know there’s loads of rumours about why they aren’t friends anymore but I’m just so desperate to know what actually happened 😂 do we reckon they’ll ever actually tell us eventually?
Syd will
Probs say something few years down the line in a casual Q&A. Once she’s finally over it 🤣

Reactions: 17
Ell is at the rimmel London event tonight 👀👀
I’m glad she’s finally going out and doing her thing! Why should she miss out, such a shame that she’s probably felt intimated to go anywhere where Syd has gone, but glad she’s finally going to events again🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m glad she’s finally going out and doing her thing! Why should she miss out, such a shame that she’s probably felt intimated to go anywhere where Syd has gone, but glad she’s finally going to events again🥰
Same! I really hope she enjoys herself tonight with other influencers and realises she doesn’t need Syd and will still be supported on her own💖

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Random but I found this the other day because their old vid popped up. Did you say you don’t know them Syd? One she obviously forgot to delete! Also who does she think she is ‘let them know’😂 expecting S&C to approach THEM about a collab lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not only do I want to know why they fell out, I’m really curious about the timings too? Remember we all thought they fell out earlier on in the year but then syd posted a story at Elles flat, then their ITS shoot! Was the falling out before or after the YT break! So many questions, so little answers :(

Reactions: 19
kinda feel Syd is desperate for the 'your glowing' comments with her latest insta stories

Reactions: 19
29D202B8-1735-4824-B09E-38BE9F2C478F.png

The fact she has to keep mentioning how happy she is really just makes me feel like she’s trying o convince herself that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 95
And she wants ell to think that she’s doing better without her
100% it’s like look at me and look at my life and how lucky and blessed I am (without you) but then you look at Ell and look at how glowing and how well she’s doing without Syd too, without having to say anything and having to make it obvious she’s doing better.

Even if you aren’t so happy and glowing and doing well mentally after mourning a loss of a life long friendship that’s okay !!! She keeps going on about this happy life she has but I’m sure both of them have struggled which is absolutely normal and honestly not a lot of people talk about the anxiety and sadness of losing a friend you’ve been so close too, so if you’re going through it and feel like you’re not coming out of the other side that’s okay, one day you will 🤍🤍

Reactions: 33
Yup Syd has to beg it and turn it into a dig by going on about being happy while people are seeing Ell is glowing and she's just going about her life!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 707954
The fact she has to keep mentioning how happy she is really just makes me feel like she’s trying o convince herself that she is
I don’t know if this will make any sense but I actually feel like admitting you’re happy after a bad period is really hard? Recently I’ve started to realise that I’m actually doing well and haven’t had a proper bad day mental health wise in a while, but I’ve almost found that hard to admit to myself or anyone else because I spent so long in a bad place! I don’t know how to celebrate being in a good place, if that makes sense? Idk but the whole point of me saying this is that it just makes these stories seem less genuine / believable to me

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if this will make any sense but I actually feel like admitting you’re happy after a bad period is really hard? Recently I’ve started to realise that I’m actually doing well and haven’t had a proper bad day mental health wise in a while, but I’ve almost found that hard to admit to myself or anyone else because I spent so long in a bad place! I don’t know how to celebrate being in a good place, if that makes sense? Idk but the whole point of me saying this is that it just makes these stories seem less genuine / believable to me
I think what you mean (correct me if I’m wrong) is that almost if you admit you’re happy and content in life you’re setting yourself up for something to go wrong or admitting to it means that you could jinx yourself? I think that’s totally normal and sadly the case for a lot of people. That’s why Syd to me comes across as unhappy and always trying to prove she’s better off without Ell, mentally she may be in a better place but I know that many other areas she will be lacking and it’ll feel so empty, and that’s okay! I don’t know what it is with influencers and wanting to push this perfect life narrative.

It would be more relatable if she was just honest or if honestly she actually just didn’t say anything at all about it and just kept it moving 🤣 it’s like beating a dead horse, everyone’s kind of over it? Like we get it you’re so ‘happy’ you’ve said plenty of times. How many times do you need to say really, people get itttt snooze😴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.