Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

randomasmofo

I find it strange… do they live underneath/ on top of each other in the same flat building still.

like I picture them both on a night sat watching their TVs, doing their own thing alone.. with nothing but a flight of stairs separating them, on their own ..and once knowing they meant so much to each other. It’s sad
i think syd lives above elll but on the other side

Reactions: 1

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
If you’re white, skinny and straight you don’t to decide if she should be held accountable or not! She didn’t offend you! Get out of here girl! And if you’re a woman you should be even more ashamed about defending those r*pe tweets smh I’m a white woman and I’m holding her accountable all day long, stand with people! Defend them, or shut up.
I’m still reading through this thread, the tweet I quoted and spoke about was the one where she said something like fat girls and bikinis don’t mix. I’ve never defended her nor said that jokes about rape and racism are ok so please don’t put words in my mouth.
All I’m saying is at 14 years old, the word fat isn’t the end of the world. Of course you’d never say it now as your mature and know that it’s a horrible thing to call someone - but I beg to differ at 14 years old.

Is this not also you?
View attachment 739645
Practice what you preach babes
Yes it is because I don’t care what age you are when it comes to racism you know what’s right and wrong - and the above is in regards to racist tweets the girl had written but had excused herself saying she had been suffering an eating dis order like that taints your view on racism. They have no correlation.

The post I quoted above was in regards to syd saying something about being fat

darcy105

I just tried to go on Syd’s insta but I can’t find it, does anyone else have the same problem or have I been blocked?😅

lmai19

did anyone notice syd’s story at home sense (lmao) and saying it was her nans choice today and she put “…” a few times, but it has since been deleted and the caption changed? Lol

daniellelaul

Has ell done any stories today? I was blocked by syd the other day and now seems as if ell hasn’t done any stories tbe last 24 hours?

costacoffeeflatwhite

I'm the same age too and I'm sure I knew plenty of immature people back then who would post that and definitely not be that sort of person now. I agree with a lot of stuff here but this is super extreme. The brands ya'll are messaging will literally look at the post date and laugh at you for trying to ruin someone for what they said when they were a kid just to try avenge Ell lmao

• Haha

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
A lot of the tweets were 2013/ 2014 which was not 10 years ago, she was in college and fully aware of how racist she is
and never once have I defended that - your all jumping the gun like I’m defending every tweet when I quoted ONE tweet that she wrote as a 14 year old child about a “fat girl in a bikini” please calm down