Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
She said before she has 30 days/6 weeks off in a year, which she would be fully entitled to take whether or not her job comes first or not!

Although, I have the same amount of annual leave and don't feel like i have the same freedom as her 😂
At the same time, she’s an EA so it could also be that her role isn’t that busy!

Reactions: 1

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
is syd’s car even road taxed lol
lol it actually is….you can check online

lol it actually is….you can check online
But, the number plate is illegal……but I can’t talk as so is mine 🙈 not in terms of the plate and size of numbers but the plate I have it smaller than normal because it looks better on my car and I do know tonnes of people that so this with their plates….I don’t agree with changing the spacing though, I would and have never done that myself! I’m too scared I’ll get in trouble! Lol!

I’ve not been on this thread for a long time. But I just saw the video and the half arsed apology from both of them… I actually cannot believe the amount of people on this thread defending them… what pick me kinda people you are. Syd is not gonna lick your arse so calm the fuck down..
I know for a fact people defending her have made the same comments as her and never experienced any kind of profiling… Being a bigger girl myself and being with a man of colour. These tweets really upset me, my husband is racially profiled everyday near enough and I’m due to give birth soon. Knowing my child will be of colour also upsets me that he will experience this too. What world do we live in when people are still justifying influencers racist and fat-phobic tweets?!

video???

freshgossip5

VIP Member
i'm not defending her bc i cannot stand her or syd but most people i know have a finsta and regular insta it's just an alt account for close friends/stuff you don't wanna post on main feed
Me too! I have one and so do many of my friends. I wouldn’t say this is particularly strange from molly x

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
Back to the car for a second… I don’t drive so sorry if it’s a stupid question. But someone said it’s road taxed. Does that me she has insurance on it too? Because if she doesn’t isn’t it illegal to drive without?! Sorry I’m clueless haha