SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this just asks for more views lmao just tel us what she said hun unless if youre syd :sneaky:
Basically said that they do run into each other sometimes in their building and yes it is awkward, they don’t speak at all anymore, the decision to stop youtube was not mutual (“I never wanted to stop yt”), and that she doesn’t think they’ll ever be close again although never say never. One day she’ll tell the story to teach others about toxic friendships and red flags but right now she’s still grieving and doesn’t wanna make herself look like a victim by talking about it.
You’re welcome - now pls can no one else give her a view 👍🏻

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I’m sorry but if what Ell has done is that bad Syd’s influencer friends would not still be friendly with Ell after hearing the story??

Reactions: 32
I cba with this girl Anymore ffs when will she learn to stop following peoples ideas and etc... who told her to follow ell and buy an apartment in the same building? its like her life is based on buying exactly same thing her friends got

Reactions: 12
Basically said that they do run into each other sometimes in their building and yes it is awkward, they don’t speak at all anymore, the decision to stop youtube was not mutual (“I never wanted to stop yt”), and that she doesn’t think they’ll ever be close again although never say never. One day she’ll tell the story to teach others about toxic friendships and red flags but right now she’s still grieving and doesn’t wanna make herself look like a victim by talking about it.
You’re welcome - now pls can no one else give her a view 👍🏻
I absolutely do not believe for 1 second that Ell was the toxic one, at all. I think she has completely made this into a lot worse than what it is, if I was Ell I would happily never speak to her ever again because ever since Ell has been consistent in content and put herself in a different box than their old content, she’s done nothing but try and tarnish the poor girls reputation, that’s something that’s unforgivable trying to manipulative your following into believing fabrications, when one of the parties hasn’t been able to speak their truth.

I think we can all agree that Syd is the toxic one, and everyone can see it. If what Ell did was so bad, none of their friends with interact with her anymore I.e. Emily, Jayde etc. We all have seen Syds toxic behaviour and attitude towards her subscribers, towards service workers, and towards Ell now, she is actually delusional if she thinks people are going to believe that Ell was such a bad friend and toxic, when in videos we literally see with our own eyes how nasty both molly and syd were. Give it up.

Reactions: 34
There's no way Ell was the toxic one, as Syd said herself not wanting to do YouTube wasn't mutual and that she wanted to continue it. What could Ell have done that was so bad but that Syd still wanted to work with her? Make it make sense Sydney babe

Reactions: 36
Whether the decision to stop YouTube was mutual or not, 20 years is too long of a time to kick a fuss about that! Those ‘red flags’ will be the things Syd didn’t like because she was always the sun in Ells world then Ell got a bf. It says more about a person that drags their best friends name through the mud to ruin their reputation. She clearly had built up bitterness before! She’s got to realise that Ell also had to start building a life for herself, work on herself for once. Everything was always done for syd! Whenever the ‘story’ decides to be shared, she deffo needs to watch out because this will really ruin her reputation! If she’s going to be nasty about it, I doubt her influencer ‘friends’ will want to duck with that toxic behaviour and she will lose a lot of people. Really shows the maturity differences between them both, always be better and never bitter.

Reactions: 21
this just asks for more views lmao just tel us what she said hun unless if youre syd :sneaky:
Alright just trying to be helpful for those who want to watch the video to hear what she says word for word, as there as sites which allow you to watch the video without giving her views. Also someone has already given an overview if that’s what you want, hun 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like it, her Estrid post only has 9 comments too. Hope people aren't reading into Syd's video 😥😥
I hope so too!! Syd doesn’t think about the negative repercussions it can have with what she says. Preaches be kind when she knows her followers will be making comments and asking questions to ell. She didn’t kill her Nan or her bf so can it really be that bad?? Sounds to me that she just didn’t like what Ell had to say to her🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
All I’m getting from Syd’s Q&A is that she feels like Ell is toxic because she wanted to do what’s best for her and leave YT behind. But don’t forget, Syd’s the victim guys. ✌

Reactions: 32
What did she mean by “ I don’t think people realise, for the first 6 months of this year I’ve been going through hell but I’ve covered it well” and the toxic friend ship and red flags.
she used this vid to throw shade, not bond with her new followers

Reactions: 25
Ell posts the content she likes and not for the likes or views. Syd just posts everything and anything for attention.
I get that but she still has to pay her bills somehow, if she’s not getting the engagement then she’ll eventually get less and less brand deals etc

Reactions: 6
why is she so obsessed? i don’t think it’s normal to be talking about a friend breakup this much 6 months later 😬

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.