SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No shame in saying I absolutely love Ell, I only ever watched their YouTube really because of her. Syd isn’t my kind of person, I found her very rude, inconsiderate and condescending. The way she used to speak to Ell, and how she would undermine her in a lot of videos, she always thought she was better than everyone else, but if you go back and watch videos from 2-3 years, she’s exactly the same, just I think money / followers made her more entitled than before. I noticed in LA vlogs, and last year in Portugal vlogs how molly and syd treated Ell, and it wasn’t very nice at all.

Maybe rather than being like ahh you all love Ell thats so disgusting, think about why? No one is excusing what happened or the actual reason they fell out. I fully believe Ell probably did something wrong and unfortunately caused their friendship to end, however Syd is an actual nasty bully, how is it okay for her to isolate, tarnish ells reputation, air their personal relationship, talk about her in public events, tweet about it, like tweets, and get her family to defend her and be hateful towards Ell just because they aren’t friends anymore. Everything Syd has done after outweighs anything Ell ever did. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

I personally think Ell is a genuinely really nice person, with a heart of gold and you can tell that she is. It’s okay to have opinions on someone, that’s what these threads are for obviously. Some people prefer Syd, some people prefer Ell🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Watching her whine about tests and money just appreciate you got away, honestly man she just gives off stuck in high school vibes

Reactions: 21
677E2315-6E4A-49F9-9B61-10B2CBDAF58D.png

oh no!!! 10 mins of crazy weather and the worst storm…don’t worry about those losing their homes and lives in America’s current storm though syd

Reactions: 35
View attachment 736260

oh no!!! 10 mins of crazy weather and the worst storm…don’t worry about those losing their homes and lives in America’s current storm though syd
She’s so far up her own arse and so removed from normal society that everything she does / complains about sounds so ungrateful. Could be the tiniest thing and she just has to put up an Instagram story to complain, it’s jarring

Reactions: 9
just caught up on the thread - syd saying she'll address everything one day obviously means when ell makes moves syd will try and teach her some sort of lesson by 'exposing' her or whatever. syd is desperately clinging to a flashy lifestyle for attention from ppl she looks up to by convincing herself they're on the same level. ell's (lack of) content over the past few months show she's focussing on herself rather than how she's perceived / what ppl think of her and imo that's why most of us prefer her!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Does molly still have insta? I can’t seem to find her?

GUYS!! SHES BLOCKED ME! Ive never even followed her?? And haven’t followed syd since at least feb/March time??? I’m so confused ahahahaha
I do watch her stories occasionally but surely that’s not enough reason for her to block me🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
just caught up on the thread - syd saying she'll address everything one day obviously means when ell makes moves syd will try and teach her some sort of lesson by 'exposing' her or whatever. syd is desperately clinging to a flashy lifestyle for attention from ppl she looks up to by convincing herself they're on the same level. ell's (lack of) content over the past few months show she's focussing on herself rather than how she's perceived / what ppl think of her and imo that's why most of us prefer her!
I literally thought the same!! As soon as ell starts up is when Syd will let it all out to try stop her being as “successful” if you wish🤣

Reactions: 11
78359D20-B064-4976-9B4D-A2FFEC72B49C.png

that’s the finger she has the friendship Tiffany ring with ell on lol, should I drop that ring as a suggestion x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.