SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly still hasn’t repost Ells story, mihjt of been simple this year but can you blame her? Molly defo waited for Syd and Ell to fall out to be syds new main

Also quite a lot of people on this new thread that really do prefer Syd. Interesting 🤔
lol so when I said that Molly is siding with Syd due to other reasons other than Ell being in the wrong you lot called me an attention seeker :ROFLMAO::sleep: A friend of mollys mum got out that Molly is so chummy with syd now because she see’s it as an opportunity to ‘make an income from influencing’

THERE. THE TEA IS OUT 🐸 ☕

Reactions: 16
Hmm I quite like rach but giggling like that when talking about syd coming back to youtube annoyed me, I wouldn’t blame ell if she stepped away from the influencer world, seems like a horrible toxic environment

Reactions: 38
Molly still hasn’t repost Ells story, mihjt of been simple this year but can you blame her? Molly defo waited for Syd and Ell to fall out to be syds new main

Also quite a lot of people on this new thread that really do prefer Syd. Interesting 🤔
I don’t think they prefer Syd I just think they don’t think Ell is the angel she’s portrayed to be 😫 they’re both as bad as each other imo

Reactions: 5
Hmm I quite like rach but giggling like that when talking about syd coming back to youtube annoyed me, I wouldn’t blame ell if she stepped away from the influencer world, seems like a horrible toxic environment
I’m an idiot I watched it thinking she meant she’s back on YouTube as in she’s in my video which is going on YouTube

Reactions: 4
I honestly feel like molly has been desperately waiting for years for syd and ell to fall out. I’ve always got the vibe from her that she just wanted syd all to herself.
Took the words out of my mouth! They are obsessed with each other!

Reactions: 7
lol just finished watching rachels vlog and she mentioned its syds first time in Manchester and shes showing her around but the questions is for molly lmao so why would u wannna spend your birthday with your new bestie touring in Manchester lmao what an earth :LOL: :unsure:
I haven’t watched the video yet but it defo isn’t syd’s first time in manc. I saw her, ell and a couple other girls v hungover having lunch in the same place as me a couple years ago 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Emily Philpott said in her last video that her and Georgia will be going to Ibiza next week and Syd and Molly are there at the same time :rolleyes: really feel like Syd will be a bad influence on those 2!!

Reactions: 9
So do we think Syd will start a new channel or take over the Syd and ell channel? I’ll be interested to see. Would be very cheap of her to use the channel they both worked hard to get to where it is today for her own benefit
Not going to lie, I’ll be pissed if she takes over the syd and ell channel because she will just inherit the subscribers she should start a solo channel and start from scratch.

Reactions: 24
She won't take over the Syd and Ell YouTube as I can imagine her and Ell have a 50:50 split of the Adsense. She'll have to start again I reckon

Of course she’ll do YouTube by herself, I can’t be the only one not shocked by that 🤷🏽‍♀️ Ell’s the one wanting to stop the influencer life
Either that or she’ll use the camera for her new channel with her new rebound bestie Molly 🤷🏻‍♀️ God I couldn’t deal with that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
If Syd and molly become good friends with Georgia and Emily I’ll be so disappointed! Love those two and how real they are

Same Georgia is one of the few youtubers I can still tolerate, her and Emily seem nice so will be a shame if they get all matey with syd and moll.

Syd better start her own channel from scratch if she's carrying on lol, be interesting to see how many subs go over to her

Reactions: 11
lol so when I said that Molly is siding with Syd due to other reasons other than Ell being in the wrong you lot called me an attention seeker :ROFLMAO::sleep: A friend of mollys mum got out that Molly is so chummy with syd now because she see’s it as an opportunity to ‘make an income from influencing’

THERE. THE TEA IS OUT 🐸 ☕
do you know the other reasons?

Reactions: 2
molly is so embarrassing she’s like syds shadow just following her around everywhere 😬 get a grip. influencers will do anything to build their way up in the industry, even if that means spending your birthday with people you don’t even know. what a leach.
Unpopular opinion: As much as I don’t like molly (think she’s a stuck up snake) I don’t think she’s being Syd’s shadow, she’s being used. It’s not like she’s randomly popped up, they have been friends for years and probably do hang out loads but Syd is now sharing it more to make Elle jealous. They probs hung out a lot but we are just now seeing it more!

Reactions: 19
If Syd and molly become good friends with Georgia and Emily I’ll be so disappointed! Love those two and how real they are
righhhttt!!! also i dont see her being friends with rachel like how did that happened am assuming cos of brand trips u meet others and bond but other than that i dont see them being besties eww :cautious:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.