SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone and their mum’s best friend’s cousin’s daughter is going to ‘beefa’ 🤢 think I just vommed even saying that, sorry, pls forgive me

Reactions: 7
What I’d love to know, is what Syd’s nan thinks of it all. Ell was so close with ‘nan’

Reactions: 35
So it was Molly's birthday today and Ell posted a story, to which Molly didn't acknowledge it on her story. So I commented and Molly blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
syd has 100% been to manchester before 1) to see molly when she told her and ell she was going on love island 2) they did a manchester vlog when they first started youtube and im p sure theyve been there for brand meetings etc but i cant find the proof of that

Reactions: 20
syd has 100% been to manchester before 1) to see molly when she told her and ell she was going on love island 2) they did a manchester vlog when they first started youtube and im p sure theyve been there for brand meetings etc but i cant find the proof of that
I work at one of the fashion companies based in Manchester and I’ve literally seen them in the office before 😭🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ok wanna state my thoughts on the poll on this thread about which one everyone would watch if they went solo. I agree with everything about Syd but she is the most interesting one out of the duo, I would always fast forward Ell's solo moments 😬

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling the announcement is coming ASAP and then Syd will vlog her trip to Ibiza

Reactions: 14
Ok in my eyes they are DEFFO splitting I’m just watching Rachel Leary’s new vlog and she’s in Rosso with her and Syd points at Rach’s camera snd says “oh I just bought that camera”. Not “we” so my guess is maybe Ell is leaving you tube or their doing their own separate channels

Reactions: 8
So syds story of the video is basically saying she doesn’t care what others think which I get but then she’s also an influencer? How does that work

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.