SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey guys, long time lurker here. been reading this thread a lot trying to work out myself what’s happened. i stopped watching the girls about a year n a half ago but used to love them together years ago.

however i think this whole situation has brought out a lot of true colours, and i get the girls must have contracts in place which therefore they can’t necessarily say much but i do think it’s unfair to their supporters to just delete and avoid any questions. personally i think that ell must’ve gotten frustrated in their friendship. people are questioning why they’d throw away their friendship after so many years which yeah, true, but sometimes they just fizz out, with or without a reason. i was bestfriends w someone for 9 years and became really unhappy with the way i was treated and felt and decided to end the friendship - which i think possibly ell might’ve been in the same boat. as much as syd & ell were a duo - they sooner became more of a trio with molly and they don’t necessarily always work out lol, 2 are always closer than the other and i think ell just fell out of place. i have always seen ell as a very humble and kind girl but felt pressured into doing the whole influencer lifestyle with syd. she said she originally didn’t wanna do youtube but did for her, and i think syd (as much as i get annoyed by her) suits the lifestyle and actually has the personality for it, whilst i think ell never really seemed herself/wanted it and instead wanted a more private life.

i think when they eventually speak on it, syd will go forward with a solo youtube and bring molly on the channel a lot - just from watching old videos i remember her saying she’d like a family channel in the future so could possibly stem from a solo channel if that’s still what she wants to do. ell on the other hand i think will move away from youtube/influencer industry and be more private. she’s happy n glowing n good for her !! i mean i doubt we’ll ever find out the true reason behind all this though i will say i tell my boyfriend everything 😂 i’ve even spoke out of frustration about my friends, maybe ell didn’t really have anyone else to vent to before and since this is her first serious relationship he’s made her realise and maybe given her the confidence to move away from syd and realised that she wasn’t happy as she should of been. i think her boyfriend could of given her an outside pov that she’s never really been given before. i really hope ell is happy and finds what she wants to do. i’ve always thought the way she’s handled all this at least online anyway, very respectful and classy. syd i think has shown a lot of immaturity, and i understand how frustrating it must be but i don’t think she’s handled it the best. i do think loss for syd is a struggle and she doesn’t know how to deal with it (in respect to her family, past etc) so losing someone like ell who’s she’s had for 20 years is huge, and i think she reacts the way she does because she doesn’t know how else to. hence her being around more people keeping busy etc. no excuses for syd’s behaviour however, the talking at the events and the rude comments i think were awful. but i do feel for her in that aspect, i just think she could be a lot more professional about it and respectful.

though i do think molly is loving all this n is happy she now has syd all to herself lol. it’s so obvious. she must’ve wanted this to happen for a long time. 😂
Agree with losses possibly being even more of a struggle for Syd because of her mum (and dad too tbh), this situation is probably triggering for her which is why she’s acting out. Not condoning it at all but it could be an explanation

Reactions: 16
So syds story of the video is basically saying she doesn’t care what others think which I get but then she’s also an influencer? How does that work
Also why delete all of our comments if she doesn't care what we think lol make it make sense

Reactions: 3
Took a different approach thought I’d be reallllly kind and see if she responds however I still got blocked 😂😂😂 should’ve called her a bleep fuming now I missed my chance 🙄😂
Omggggg, can’t believe you missed your chance. 😂😂

she blocked you after than message? SHES SUCH A BRAT

Reactions: 40
They’re all going to have no followers left at this rate, if they wanted a private life they shouldn’t have all put their lives online to make money from it, backfired has it girlies? Xxx

Reactions: 26
Omggggg, can’t believe you missed your chance. 😂😂

she blocked you after than message? SHES SUCH A BRAT
Honestly 😂😂😂 imagine thinking you’re that important you have 55K hunny carryon blocking every person who asks you’ll end up with 5 silly brat

What’s happening at 5pm then 👀👀👀
it’s got to be an explanation or announcement of them going their separate ways, if it’s not, then she’s a real witch for making it seem like that by posting ‘5pm’ with no context after everyone’s been asking for an explanation for months

Reactions: 21
Sooooo I have actual tea!! (Ps I’m the one that knows molly through friends, and had an unpleasant interaction with her when she was stuck up and refused to take a pic of me LOL). So a few days before the inthebin shoot, syd and ell were together, they were looking at something on ells phone and a messaged from her boyfriend popped up at the top saying “syds just a bleep anyway”, it turned out ell and her bf had been slagging syd off over text. Obv syd went mad and hence the falling out. As we thought, they’re in a contract with inthebin so have to complete the contract before they announce the split, the have tried to get out of it early but haven’t been allowed. The meeting with the manager separately was to discuss separating and the statement.

Ells family have never “liked” the YouTube route, which I assume is why she has been a bit quiet, and her boyfriend wants to remain private and hates her influencer lifestyle. So it looks as if ell will be taking a step back, and syd will pursue the influencer life as an individual!

So the original post about Ells bf calling syd a bleep was right!!! Perhaps their info stemmed from the same person mine did (take that as you will!) 👀👀👀

you Can see why it looks like other influencers have come across as more supportive of syd, as she really is the “victim” (used that term loosely). But, how she’s behaved recently has really shown that ells bf ain’t wrong!!!

I am just confused though because after being friends for so long, and being business partners, would you not just forgive and makeup? GrantedI would be mega fuming if my bestie and her bf were slagging me off, but you’d be throwing away so much????
The question is though, surely she must have done something to warrant being called a bleep. I don’t think that word gets thrown around loosely! And for ell to be slagging her off I feel like there would be a reason for it you know?

Reactions: 4
They both are soo rude for ignoring their fans and blocking them just cos they asked what’s happen but yet be scamming them by selling their inthebinstyles and faking love between each other it’s just sad and pathetic whatever statement they bring out better be a long paragraph … who do they think they are ??? Theyre nothing without their followers lmao do you think these influencers care about you sweetie ??!! 😒

Reactions: 10
Whatever she’s going to announce I hope she’s spoken with Ell about it. It’s just professional even if they aren’t friends anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.