SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been in this situation before and it’s horrible. Your ‘best friend’ is treating you badly or small things built up over time but you aren’t confrontational and they are hard to reason with so you say nothing. Ell has clearly been able to speak to her boyfriend about these things and he has clearly been very angry about how syd has been treating her hence the text he sent but unfortunately syd saw it. She’s now been backed into a corner, it’s very very easy for syd to make her look bad and there isn’t a whole lot Ell can do to stop it. She’s isolating her, speaking about her to everyone and it’s just disgusting. Syd is very toxic and is taking advantage of Ells nature to just keep quiet to keep the peace. I really hope Ell is ok because this kind of behaviour is extremely horrific to be on the receiving end of, I would even go as far to say abusive…

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Can’t believe over 700 people are reading this thread and we’re only on page 7! Shows how much the girls’ actions have their viewers searching for any answer possible

Reactions: 42
omg Ell may as well have not posted a story for Molly at all, maybe she thinks it will get people off her back asking questions but the bluntness of it just clarifies it even more. Maybe it was one of those situations where she'd be damned if she did and damned if she didn't post, will be interesting to see if Molly reposts? she would have definitely seen it if she is choosing not to acknowledge it

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe over 700 people are reading this thread and we’re only on page 7! Shows how much the girls’ actions have their viewers searching for any answer possible
honestly i'd never heard of them before but i saw their thread was trending last week and now i'm so invested lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sooooo I have actual tea!! (Ps I’m the one that knows molly through friends, and had an unpleasant interaction with her when she was stuck up and refused to take a pic of me LOL). So a few days before the inthebin shoot, syd and ell were together, they were looking at something on ells phone and a messaged from her boyfriend popped up at the top saying “syds just a bleep anyway”, it turned out ell and her bf had been slagging syd off over text. Obv syd went mad and hence the falling out. As we thought, they’re in a contract with inthebin so have to complete the contract before they announce the split, the have tried to get out of it early but haven’t been allowed. The meeting with the manager separately was to discuss separating and the statement.

Ells family have never “liked” the YouTube route, which I assume is why she has been a bit quiet, and her boyfriend wants to remain private and hates her influencer lifestyle. So it looks as if ell will be taking a step back, and syd will pursue the influencer life as an individual!

So the original post about Ells bf calling syd a bleep was right!!! Perhaps their info stemmed from the same person mine did (take that as you will!) 👀👀👀

you Can see why it looks like other influencers have come across as more supportive of syd, as she really is the “victim” (used that term loosely). But, how she’s behaved recently has really shown that ells bf ain’t wrong!!!

I am just confused though because after being friends for so long, and being business partners, would you not just forgive and makeup? GrantedI would be mega fuming if my bestie and her bf were slagging me off, but you’d be throwing away so much????
I know girls that went to school with el’s boyfriend and they said months ago it’s about syd and el’s boyfriend not getting along or liking eachother!

Reactions: 5
I’ve missed something - what did this text say and how do we know about it?!

Edit: don’t worry, looked back and found it!

Last edited:
Ell probably just said happy birthday so there wasn’t any tension, I know if I had unofficially ( from what we’ve seen) falling out with a friend I’d still say happy birthday just so there wasn’t any bad blood. I can relate because me and my best friend has a small falling out and it was one of our friends birthdays ( who is closer to my best friend ) I still wished her a happy birthday so when things got back to normal there wasn’t the well you didn’t wish me a happy birthday

Reactions: 9
Although Syd has a bf she seems to spend a lot of time with her friends. I reckon when ell got with her bf & after she moved into the flat they wanted to spend a lot more time together, him staying over etc and naturally ell was spending a lot less time with Syd and probably turning her down when she would ask to do things as she was busy with him. We could even tell by their vlogs just before the YouTube break that they were filming Separately and doing their own thing. Ell never showed her bf but he was probably in the flat, meaning Syd couldn’t go over and film videos together. I get that your want to spend time with your partner, especially in a new relationship but at the end of the day them being together is their job and you can’t just call your workplace and say I’m not coming in today I’m with my bf

Reactions: 8
Just saying happy birthday to Molly shows me even more what a classy act Ell is tbh, its just polite!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Mads, Rach and Han haven’t followed molly on insta after they went for dinner last night, how embarrassing 💀💀💀

edit: Han has now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet there are TONNES of things syd has done to ell which she’s never spoken about. The second she does speak about it with someone, she gets found out and looks to be the bad guy. So sad. Never stay quiet when someone is treating you like tit, it always ends up backfiring. If you’re reading this Ell, 90 % of this thread are with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This is petty but why is Syd saying “manny” when she’s from the South? She’s latched on to northern influencers and adopted their terms already

Reactions: 14
I honestly feel like molly has been desperately waiting for years for syd and ell to fall out. I’ve always got the vibe from her that she just wanted syd all to herself.

Reactions: 49
Although Syd has a bf she seems to spend a lot of time with her friends. I reckon when ell got with her bf & after she moved into the flat they wanted to spend a lot more time together, him staying over etc and naturally ell was spending a lot less time with Syd and probably turning her down when she would ask to do things as she was busy with him. We could even tell by their vlogs just before the YouTube break that they were filming Separately and doing their own thing. Ell never showed her bf but he was probably in the flat, meaning Syd couldn’t go over and film videos together. I get that your want to spend time with your partner, especially in a new relationship but at the end of the day them being together is their job and you can’t just call your workplace and say I’m not coming in today I’m with my bf
Hi Syd

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly feel like molly has been desperately waiting for years for syd and ell to fall out. I’ve always got the vibe from her that she just wanted syd all to herself.
Yeah I’ve definitely got this vibe too, especially when she’d be on their channel and acting bratty towards Elle alongside Syd. I just think she never liked the fact they were closer and having all this success and essentially she was just the third wheel. I get the impression she and Syd always thought they were somewhat superior to Ell lol.

it wouldn’t surprise me when they were all friends if Molly would slag Ell off behind her to Syd and be unpleasant and inconvenient on purpose. I can tell girls like Molly and Syd from miles away

Reactions: 27
Molly reposted everyone’s happy birthday besides Ells🤕
this is exactly why everyone feels so sorry for Ell because it’s just so intentionally nasty and rude. If someone who you were once friends with said happy birthday, the least you could do is repost it. No need for that, takes two seconds of your time. Intentionally nasty and spiteful

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.