SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to the comments about Ell’s boyfriend not liking her doing YouTube/being an influencer and thinking she’s sacking it off because of him, I just wanna add to this by saying I talk to my boyfriend about everything, that includes friendships, family, work and really what my goals are in life. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s opted to not pursue the YouTube/influencer life because she’s opened up and had honest conversations with her boyfriend about it and he’s helped her to realise what it is she actually wants to do. I wouldn’t talk to anyone besides my partner (edit - in great detail) and I think the fact Ell finally has someone she can be completely honest with has probably opened her eyes to her true thoughts and feelings about things. I can imagine Syd getting very annoyed if their future career path didn’t match up and went down the route of saying that Ell’s boyfriend is telling her what to do and influencing her decisions, when in reality he’s just been there to listen to her. That’s my two cents on it ✌🏻

(But who knows, maybe she does come back to YouTube and the influencer life 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 20
Can we stop telling people they’re Syd or hi Syd if they have a different idea to you or don’t slag Syd of. It’s so immature lol people can disagree 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Love that they’re both getting questioned about addressing the situation on their insta pics

Reactions: 5
You’re clearly all very jealous of Syd because she’s out living her life & making money doing what she wants to do. She’s probably trying to take her mind off things and make the best of the situation & you’re all sat here writing nasty things about her.
I personally don’t care enough to “take sides” but good luck to Syd. Why can’t she continue being an influencer and following the career path she wants, just because Ell doesn’t want to anymore. There’s literally nothing wrong with what she’s doing.. you’re all just haters and were before this anyway.
would you like me to create a rave thread for Sydney May for you to transfer over to?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
molly hasn’t even shared ell’s happy birthday post on to her own story, feel so sorry for ell she’s obviously still doing the respectful and nice thing to say happy birthday and she’s having it thrown back in her face 🙃 way to make obvious molly

Reactions: 21
Everyone is entitled to a private life whether they choose to put themselves in the public eye or not, and i think Syd and Ell need to realise we’re not asking for the nitty gritty, we’re not asking for a hour long video explaining this and that. We just believe that as people who have taken the time to help them achieve the life they are currently able to obtain through subscription, watching their videos, interacting with their content etc we are owed a clear answer as to whether they are going to continue working together as a duo or not. They’ve made it blindingly obvious they’re not spending time together, and people will speculate that’s just the way of the world. But not giving any kind of answer and letting it go on this long is beyond disrespectful to the people who have invested so much time.

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but why on earth is Molly not spending her birthday with her family who she loves so much?!! I’d rather be with my family instead of just roaming the streets of ‘manny’ with Syd.

Reactions: 24
hey guys, long time lurker here. been reading this thread a lot trying to work out myself what’s happened. i stopped watching the girls about a year n a half ago but used to love them together years ago.

however i think this whole situation has brought out a lot of true colours, and i get the girls must have contracts in place which therefore they can’t necessarily say much but i do think it’s unfair to their supporters to just delete and avoid any questions. personally i think that ell must’ve gotten frustrated in their friendship. people are questioning why they’d throw away their friendship after so many years which yeah, true, but sometimes they just fizz out, with or without a reason. i was bestfriends w someone for 9 years and became really unhappy with the way i was treated and felt and decided to end the friendship - which i think possibly ell might’ve been in the same boat. as much as syd & ell were a duo - they sooner became more of a trio with molly and they don’t necessarily always work out lol, 2 are always closer than the other and i think ell just fell out of place. i have always seen ell as a very humble and kind girl but felt pressured into doing the whole influencer lifestyle with syd. she said she originally didn’t wanna do youtube but did for her, and i think syd (as much as i get annoyed by her) suits the lifestyle and actually has the personality for it, whilst i think ell never really seemed herself/wanted it and instead wanted a more private life.

i think when they eventually speak on it, syd will go forward with a solo youtube and bring molly on the channel a lot - just from watching old videos i remember her saying she’d like a family channel in the future so could possibly stem from a solo channel if that’s still what she wants to do. ell on the other hand i think will move away from youtube/influencer industry and be more private. she’s happy n glowing n good for her !! i mean i doubt we’ll ever find out the true reason behind all this though i will say i tell my boyfriend everything 😂 i’ve even spoke out of frustration about my friends, maybe ell didn’t really have anyone else to vent to before and since this is her first serious relationship he’s made her realise and maybe given her the confidence to move away from syd and realised that she wasn’t happy as she should of been. i think her boyfriend could of given her an outside pov that she’s never really been given before. i really hope ell is happy and finds what she wants to do. i’ve always thought the way she’s handled all this at least online anyway, very respectful and classy. syd i think has shown a lot of immaturity, and i understand how frustrating it must be but i don’t think she’s handled it the best. i do think loss for syd is a struggle and she doesn’t know how to deal with it (in respect to her family, past etc) so losing someone like ell who’s she’s had for 20 years is huge, and i think she reacts the way she does because she doesn’t know how else to. hence her being around more people keeping busy etc. no excuses for syd’s behaviour however, the talking at the events and the rude comments i think were awful. but i do feel for her in that aspect, i just think she could be a lot more professional about it and respectful.

though i do think molly is loving all this n is happy she now has syd all to herself lol. it’s so obvious. she must’ve wanted this to happen for a long time. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t direct it at you so... I find it annoying. It’s funny maybe 2/3 times but some people genuinely do it like 😂👍
]
The post I responded ‘hi Syd’ to was from an account with no previous posts and the ones defending Syd usually are. Not saying it’s 100% her but just suspicious and funny

Like someone previously just said syd has always spent a lot of time with friends even in a relationship.. fair enough, but sometimes it’s like the boyfriends don’t exist and anyone would think she’s single!so I can see why when ell got someone she probably didn’t like it from the get go. I’d like to think Ells bf is being genuine and not trying to isolate her like someone else has said, you just never know! In regards to molly ell probably never really liked her that much but for the sake of syd and the gram etc she was overly gushy about her like in last years bday post...
I said before I just can’t fathom how they would throw away a friendship like this after all this time, even if ell had issues with syd they probably could have dealt with it better between them. I still think they’re putting off saying anything because it really is a big deal for them to fully commit work wise etc and say that’s it as a duo... cos they could well make up one day. That’s why I wonder if at first syd was saying they were fine because she hoped they could resolve it

Reactions: 1
could say the same for everyone constantly writing huge paragraphs praising Ell tbf
nah this person has created a profile solely to defend syd and basically idolise her whilst calling us all ‘haters’ lmao

Reactions: 17
lol just finished watching rachels vlog and she mentioned its syds first time in Manchester and shes showing her around but the questions is for molly lmao so why would u wannna spend your birthday with your new bestie touring in Manchester lmao what an earth :LOL: :unsure:

Reactions: 11
Syds just ordered a camera 19:00 in rach Leary new video rach says ‘she’s back on YouTube’ syd awk laughs says oh I have bought that camera … she’s bought a camera anyone thinking what I’m thinking 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Syds just ordered a camera 19:00 in rach Leary new video rach says ‘she’s back on YouTube’ syd awk laughs says oh I have bought that camera … she’s bought a camera anyone thinking what I’m thinking 🤔
Of course she’ll do YouTube by herself, I can’t be the only one not shocked by that 🤷🏽‍♀️ Ell’s the one wanting to stop the influencer life

Reactions: 26
The post I responded ‘hi Syd’ to was from an account with no previous posts and the ones defending Syd usually are. Not saying it’s 100% her but just suspicious and funny
Wasn’t just you aha I’ve had it said to me and it’s just annoying. I understand why cause it’s weird when a new random account comes to her defence but yh

I’m sorry Molly as a person is so embarassing you could tell from past videos she was wearing for something to happen so she can become n influencer it’s like she needed a reason. Idk why people made this rat relevant she her voice is ear bleeding

Molly still hasn’t repost Ells story, mihjt of been simple this year but can you blame her? Molly defo waited for Syd and Ell to fall out to be syds new main

Also quite a lot of people on this new thread that really do prefer Syd. Interesting 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So do we think Syd will start a new channel or take over the Syd and ell channel? I’ll be interested to see. Would be very cheap of her to use the channel they both worked hard to get to where it is today for her own benefit

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.