SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg tho if we actually get an explanation at 5 ... i cant wait
wonder what ell is gonna have to say, i bet it will just be a crappy statement saying they’ve parted ways anyway and not anything juicy

Reactions: 14
Yea she won’t say tit about Ell she’ll just announce she’s not doing YouTube anymore and announce her next solo move which won’t be anything of interest to anyone lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We’re not going to get a word of truth!! It’ll be all how they’ve grown apart as they’ve grown up and want different things but will still be friends just not doing YT together 🙄
Wish British influencers were the same level as American ones. We’d have 50 different drama channels reporting on it hahaha

I just can’t get over how they’ve literally bought apartments in the same building a few months all this? It’s obviously something sudden that’s happened and it’s not gradual. I’ll be getting blocked by her when I point this out though when she says they’ve drifted

Reactions: 26
I’m working at 5 so can’t watch!! can someone come on here and recap ASAP please!!

Reactions: 2
Just had a thought that MAYBE the reason they’ve been so silent is because they’ve had to get lawyers involved and they’ve been told to keep quiet ? No idea how it works to be an influencer duo but maybe they had financial things to split and contracts etc

Reactions: 17
Let's not get excited we're obvs not getting any tea, literally will just be what her next move will be :sleep: Paul will have wrote out a big message for her saying how much she's sorry for not announcing sooner and that she ✨loves her fans✨ even though about 70% are blocked ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.