SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her management/potential new management has sent something out to other influencers to announce Syd’s solo stint? Perhaps a good luck/congrats bouquet?
It’s definitely birthday flowers which have arrived late in my opinion. Syd gifted Molly Mae flowers for her birthday a few weeks ago also.

Reactions: 19
idc what the situation is, to slag off someone at a business event when they aren’t present is disgusting. it’s so unprofessional and just straight up nasty. she’s a vile girl, a grown woman shouldn’t be that childish to ‘gossip’ about an ex friend. she still has such a high school mentality of slagging everyone off, she needs to get a grip and grow up. most immature person ever.

Reactions: 52
Syd is now out with Jayde Pierce… another person she makes out is her massive bff
nah this girl must be exhausted the amount of other influencers she's running around spending time with recently 💀

Reactions: 50
she must have a list of influencers she needs to go out with just so she can turn everyone against ell 😭 mission to be the most liked one out of the duo syd?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
she must have a list of influencers she needs to go out with just so she can turn everyone against ell 😭 mission to be the most liked one out of the duo syd?
If I was Ell I think I would be finding this whole performance Syd is putting on quite comical at this point.

Reactions: 40
I’m sure this works both ways! Influencers love a bit of drama, some of them for sure would’ve reached out wanting to know the gossip

Reactions: 7
I can’t be the only one who thinks all these influences must see right through Syd and realise that she’s clinging onto anyone who’ll let her purely cause they might get a few extra views or comments from people fishing for drama?

Reactions: 16
I can’t be the only one who thinks all these influences must see right through Syd and realise that she’s clinging onto anyone who’ll let her purely cause they might get a few extra views or comments from people fishing for drama?
They probably do but this whole influencer lifestyle and world is all about fakeness and everything they do is for show so they’re all as bad as each other. And anyone that engages in this bitchy behaviour towards Ell with syd is just as bad as her

Reactions: 8
What’s embarrassing about this is how fake the whole instagrammer/YouTuber world is. yes you might see these girls at events but they are not your ‘friends’! I’d rather have a few close friends that I can trust rather than stick my head up as many girls arses as possible just so it LOOKS like I have loads of friends - she’s Gna end up lonely and miserable

Reactions: 23
Lmao let me spill the tea as I know exactly why they have fallen out! But let me just give you a little back story! Essentially I have known syd since school and she has not changed one bit. She thrives in that an environment where she gets all the attention and always wants to be seen as the popular one! Her behaviour and mentality is still stuck in that school mindset and she has ALWAYS been the bitchy one, the control freak, and I would almost go as far to say the bully. It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out and I think people have seen the real side to her play out more and more since her and Ell have fallen out. It’s like no consideration for ells feelings WHATSOEVER, let’s just plaster myself living my best life all over social media while Ell is clearly struggling and isolating herself. But anyway, the real reason they have fallen out is because Ells boyfriend disliked syd, called her out on her behaviour and her treatment to Ell as he thought she treated her like crap, and syd saw the texts between them! I have no idea what has gone on since then but that was what sparked the whole situation! Anyway that’s that

Reactions: 29
Lmao let me spill the tea as I know exactly why they have fallen out! But let me just give you a little back story! Essentially I have known syd since school and she has not changed one bit. She thrives in that an environment where she gets all the attention and always wants to be seen as the popular one! Her behaviour and mentality is still stuck in that school mindset and she has ALWAYS been the bitchy one, the control freak, and I would almost go as far to say the bully. It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out and I think people have seen the real side to her play out more and more since her and Ell have fallen out. It’s like no consideration for ells feelings WHATSOEVER, let’s just plaster myself living my best life all over social media while Ell is clearly struggling and isolating herself. But anyway, the real reason they have fallen out is because Ells boyfriend disliked syd, called her out on her behaviour and her treatment to Ell as he thought she treated her like crap, and syd saw the texts between them! I have no idea what has gone on since then but that was what sparked the whole situation! Anyway that’s that
Yet another story ffs I cba everyone acting like they know syd from school

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Yet another story ffs I cba everyone acting like they know syd from school
i mean i’m the person who’s always said i know syd and ell because we grew up in the same area and we have mutuals and i delivered the gossip 3 ish weeks ago about their fallout, anyway, mine and this persons story align so i think it’s fair to say this person isn’t lying and nor am i, can’t necessarily say the same for anyone else but i believe this person as i heard the same which i relayed to you guys a little while ago… 🙂

Reactions: 35
Maybe it’s Fake maybe not but at least it’s giving me something to cling onto while they are not telling the real story😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know it’s not relevant but I really hope Syd doesn’t get her claws anymore into Georgia may. I really like her, I don’t want to be forced to dislike her 😂

Reactions: 23
How many people are going to recycle this same story trying to pretend they know them personally and know what’s happened 😭😭😭

If you only knew them from school how do you know exactly why they’ve fallen out?🙄

Reactions: 7
Hey guys sooo I went to school with Syd and Ell and basically I know everything that happened!
I’ve got some brand new info….
Ell’s bf didn’t like the way Syd was treating her so told her how he felt and they fell out
Hope you love this BRAND NEW info :) x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.