SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd’s birthday today… let’s see if Ell says anything. Molly went out with her last night and did a post on Instagram but haven’t heard anything from Ell.

Reactions: 3
Comments on the post are turned off, incoming more new tattle members with a few questions lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Did she just think she could post that and nobody comment, what an idiot

Reactions: 10
omg 😬😬😬😬 surely it’s easier to just address the situation rather than these fake as duck posts.. clearly for the its contract

Reactions: 26
Why wouldn’t they just address the situation to stop everyone speculating. I think they owe it to their fans to speak about what’s happened they can’t carry on like this forever.

Reactions: 17
That’s such an weird picture to use? Out of the thousands of pictures they probably have together why would she use one they were clearly forced to take together

Reactions: 27
syds comment the other day about addressing it was the thing that confirmed it for me. if they were friends she’d be funny and say what! like how could u think that or whatever. instead shes being a witch and very defensive to anyone who asks. these posts are just so forced, it makes them look fake. it would of been easier to just not post at all, which is what makes me think it’s all for the its contract. hence why el posted a single photo (one of them in their range) 🤔

Reactions: 23
That’s such an weird picture to use? Out of the thousands of pictures they probably have together why would she use one they were clearly forced to take together
And the ones they’re photoshopped on. Something fishy is definitely going on here. The half assed caption, only one photo not a bunch, turning comments off. SO fake it’s painful to watch

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.