SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re likely to get a reaction out of her tonight if we all bombard her with messages about ell🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i heard ‘that’s disgusting, that’s not it’ talking about the shots, it’s the essex accent that’s making ‘it’ sound like ‘ell’ but they’re definitely talking about the shots

Reactions: 17
My heart actually breaks for Ell, I had a feeling they might drift eventually. But not like this!! 🥺

Reactions: 19
I feel so bad for Ell 😢 Regardless of what actually did go down between them and who is in the wrong, I think the way Syd has handled the situation has been appalling. You would think after how many years of friendship that she would be more respectful to Ell but all she’s been doing it rubbing it in her face and I think that’s bang out of order.

Reactions: 23
Where has syd suddenly got all these ‘ friends ‘ from? Anyone know the girls she’s with apart from moll and her sister? Ugh she is so fake I can’t

Reactions: 24
Where has syd suddenly got all these ‘ friends ‘ from? Anyone know the girls she’s with apart from moll and her sister? Ugh she is so fake I can’t
Kelsey is her boyfriends sister, I think she might have gone to uni with one of the other girls? And another one is a friend she’s known since she was a child. But I’m not 100% sure. It is really sad that Ell isn’t there, I can’t imagine celebrating every birthday with somebody and suddenly not being involved and having it plastered all over social media too… it seems strange that they did go out for a meal for Ells birthday even though that was after they announced their YouTube break but haven’t done much since then. Idk the whole situation is just odd

Reactions: 7
omg I just checked syd’s latest Instagram post again for more comments and the ones from fans about Ell not being at the dinner have been deleted 💀 she can’t be having a great time for her bday if she’s spending it deleting comments on social media, yiiiikes

Reactions: 31
i heard ‘that’s disgusting, that’s not it’ talking about the shots, it’s the essex accent that’s making ‘it’ sound like ‘ell’ but they’re definitely talking about the shots
Yeah this is definitely what was said

Reactions: 3
Surely Syd knows that by posting stories without Ell in them it would provoke a thousand questions and DMs.. why didn’t she just keep it off insta/ask her friends to do the same if she ‘isn’t ready to address things’

Reactions: 12
It’s a bit suspicious that Ell didn’t post any stories at all 🤔 but I suppose she is quite quiet sometimes

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.