Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

g.02x

I’ve only just started reading this forum (and I’m loving it) but quick question, what happened with Syd and Misha? Thanks!

Reactions: 2

Melier

VIP Member
Tbf I remember when they were still friends and Syd used to sometimes do ads on insta without Ell with the discount code just Syd!

but so weird she deleted and posted with just her

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
First time poster so hey everyone!

not sure if this has been picked up before and I’ve never been on the website before so dont know if it’s always been this way… but syd and ell’s talent management don’t have them under their roster on the ‘about us’ section of their website

maybe syds got him a leaving present??

View attachment 639557
i looked at this a few months ago even before they had their fight and they are on the front page. Thing that I noticed was that it is seriously out of date. Don’t think it’s been changed since like 2018 cause it says in their first year

Attachments

jasper2783

I know it’s not syds fault but it proper pisses me off that brands send them so much wasteful crap! She literally has no use for that suitcase from WKD so will no doubt end up in the bin 😣
She’ll probably need it since her other suitcase matches ells so she might chuck it lol

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Her obsession w Justin explains her taste in men
lmao even this two piece .... now why would u credit misha grimes lmao ive never seen her wear it its sooo weird aswelll why these two colours specifically why not yellow and red or something :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
had misha even posted a picture in the outfit or anything I didn’t see lol

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
Even if ell is in the wrong, syd has shown that she is a horrible person by bitching about ell at an event. She is clearly trying to turn everyone against ell and that just isn’t fair at all

Can you post it on here?
i completely agree

and annon4life just posted the screen recording one page back :)

I’m pretty sure Syd never followed Hannah, the posts Syd has liked are the ones that’s she’s been tagged in as Hannah was wearing the ITS range, this is how these posts will have come to her attention, she hasn’t liked any other posts from Hannah so I doubt she ever followed her
Ahhh I didn’t even notice this their collection is that shite I’ve never took notice of what they looked like oops hahaha thank you for pointing this out!

Reactions: 1

lozzybum

@gossboss14 congrats on your title!! :love:

Welcome to a new thread girlsss, here's a quick recap, please add anything I forgot:

-Syd went off to Portugal after lying that she had her second vaccine, to tAkE cAre of her nan
-she acted as if it was a one way ticket even though she quickly fucked out of Portugal as soon as it was taken of the green list and she clearly had appointments booked after she flew back
-she went with BEST FRIEND EVER Molly who's clearly a twat and wannabe influencer
- still no clear statement from either of them that they have fallen out (rumor has it ells (hot) boyfriend called syd a cunt)
- everytime someones mentions their fallout or asks about it ell ignores it and Sydney says they're FINE in a passive aggressive tone
- tattlers noticed Cassius liking weird tweets on twitter indicating he's single again but Syd took it upon her to show everyone how wrong they are by posting a story with him
- even though they clearly don't like each other, they regularly meet up for their Binthestyle collections to cash grab from their followers
- syd may be starting a solo project
- syd is still a massive twat and I can't recall all of her childish and bullshit actions but she's acting like a 13 year old with a weird obsession of expensive stuff

ps: syd is also still a lego head
This is VERY interesting. If they have fallen out are they no longer making videos?
I cannot stand that molly

Reactions: 1