Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosycowmoo

She is
Idk but these comments are starting to annoy me about “she’s not following so & so” lol, sometimes it just doesn’t show if you don’t type the full name

(Also @nosycowmoo it's not aimed at you but every day I’m reading posts like that on this thread & i just feel like Insta fucks up sometimes)
Yeh I realised 🤦🏽‍♀️ Sorry a newby here

• Heart
Reactions: 2

groovygirl229

VIP Member
might be someone pretending to be her. beka influencer had similar thing but then again people did think it was her

br0ws3r

VIP Member
😂😂 Happy birthday though!!!❤❤

Realistically we know ell isn’t gonna post anything meaningful, didn’t syd only repost one of her old birthday posts from about 4 years ago onto her story when it was ells birthday? We know for sure they’ve fallen out, there’s no 2 ways about it so no point in questioning whether ell is gonna post or not
Syd did actually do a dedicated feed post for Ell’s birthday

jasper2783

Can someone explain about the Lucy flight fall out? I heard about it last year but wasn’t really sure what happened, I know not long after they all went to dubai that they all unfollowed her ?

HmMmMm99

Surely syd can’t block us all if we ask her to address it right?
I think even if the whole of Instagram asked them to address it, right now they won’t. Purely because of the ITS contract they have.

Is there any possible way of finding out how long the contract may be???

JustaBr0ws3r

Can someone explain about the Lucy flight fall out? I heard about it last year but wasn’t really sure what happened, I know not long after they all went to dubai that they all unfollowed her ?
I've been curious about this too. I thought it was something to do with they immediately came to her rescue and helped her move out when Lucy's bf Cheated, but she got back with him very quickly after that and it might have rubbed them up badly? I'm not sure though and have been wondering the same, speaks volumes that of a group of 4 only 2 remain friends... other two ostracised

it’s no ones business and it doesn’t need to be commented on. just have no idea why this is relevant to anything?
I agree its no ones business but syd did mention she has gained a little but is hapoy

View attachment 630860View attachment 630863View attachment 630866View attachment 630869

Comparing these photos from the past In The Style shoots, to the most recent shoot where they can barely bare to touch each other (potentially with Ell being photoshopped into the duo photos), it’s just mad to see the physical difference. How have In The Style not cut the contract short at this point?? Surely it’s making the whole thing unbearable.
the last photo is after they stopped posting on youtube tho x

GeminiBabe

Oh no the thread title has cut off midway through! Was it too long?
oh no, just noticed that 😭 it did show up fully in the preview
should be:
SydandEll #5 - their ‘forever friendship’ has come to an end but if the price is right they’ll still pretend

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
i assume they’re still with the same management and they’re still working with the same brands and maintaining sponsorships / deals but doing ads separately now

groovygirl229

VIP Member
why is she now bum buddying SAFFRON BARKER?!?!?! didn’t she say previously she wasn’t a fan of her? Please don’t tell me she’s bum buddying up to other inthevile creators to get them on her side too. Poor ell.
Ooo where did she say she wasn’t a fan?

br0ws3r

VIP Member
i’m rewatching it right now trying to work out what she’s saying haha i’m making it my mission to find out now

okay i think i’ve worked it out

“the people round me know like she doesn’t even actually realise she’s been ….. (cannot work it out) but she’s said sorry”
From this it seems like Ell had maybe been thinking about breaking the tie for a while (fair enough), but only discussed it with Syd quite late on so it came as quite a shock to Syd (understandable), she might be thinking Ell will regret it once it’s all set in place?

If Ell doesn’t want to work as a partnership that’s fine but when you’re one of a two you can see why the other person would take it badly