Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grigiogirls

Beauty Works event tonight and there’s some big faces there! I’m sure Syd won’t be able to help herself sharing a detail or ten about what’s happened
Surely the other influencers there will be asking where Ell is 🤔

Is that Molly in the back with Syd? Looks like Ell’s been replaced professionally as well as their friendship
One million percent!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

g.02x

Syd’s birthday today… let’s see if Ell says anything. Molly went out with her last night and did a post on Instagram but haven’t heard anything from Ell.

eyespy124

Even if Syd saw this tread I really don’t think she would care about it. After all she’s been blocking and deleting comments but she still carrys on this petty behaviour, even though she’s probs got so many dms saying she’s just showing off to making Ell jealous

Grigiogirls

It’s a bit suspicious that Ell didn’t post any stories at all 🤔 but I suppose she is quite quiet sometimes

GeminiBabe

Does this mean she has blocked me? I’m so confused if she has. I’ve not said anything to her or even followed her to begin with! I may have liked a comment asking about her and ell but would never publicly like anything that said anything nasty about either of them! :(
Yep😂 same happened to me this week, really embarrassing how she’s blocking everyone left right and center

Livsx

i heard ‘that’s disgusting, that’s not it’ talking about the shots, it’s the essex accent that’s making ‘it’ sound like ‘ell’ but they’re definitely talking about the shots
Yeah this is definitely what was said

Lu-em

Syd did repost ells bday message. She reposted it with a crown in her head then deleted it shortly after!

GeminiBabe

Ell seems to be at a restaurant, do we think it’s for Father’s Day or are we getting a surprise appearance for Syds birthday?👀

Reactions: 2

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
so it was the lockdown gift swap video. Syd & Ell said they only saw Ana & Saff do it and there were tons of comments. I’m sure there was some on there of them saying they didn’t even know who they were but this pinned comment is still up
omg yeah!! This is it thanks for finding it!! knowing syd she has probably deleted most comments about it but ana and saffron’s videos were actually filmed after Sophia and cinzias. When I was watching it I was like I’m sure they’ve just completely copied but of course they would never create another duo? I read comments before and there were a lot about Sophia and cinzia and lack of credit / constructive comments but seems to have all disappeared now funnily enough xx

lilcavey

Chatty Member
Random question but didn’t they share a camera at some point for vlogging when they moved into the flats?

Random question but didn’t they share a camera at some point for vlogging when they moved into the flats?

maybe that’s why they fell out over who can have the camera and why they don’t do YouTube anymore😂