Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nerdofnerds

I haven’t followed them since start but have always wondered why Syd grew up with her grand parents and not with her dad? Has she ever said?

Reactions: 1
I found Ell’s review more interesting… “After Syd asking I offered some to Ell, she was kind in the messages and gave me a shout out. I asked if she could chase up Syd's stories for me but they no longer work together-overall very polite.” 👀
where is this i can’t see it

It was on mishas Chanel, ‘Barcelona vlog/ ft Ellie Darby / syd and ell / Lucy flight & itssabrina/ AD’ it was 2 years ago but if you watch it, you’ll get what I mean about syd being a mean girl in it! A few of the comments on the video are saying that they felt the same!

omg odd that misha was so kind to her yesterday then??

randomasmofo

Another influencer I hope she don’t get her claws into. I’m not a huge fan of Rachel but I feel like she has a back bone and a personality so hopefully she doesn’t fall for it
They fell out?? I didn’t know the tea .. is there someone this girl doesn’t fell out with lmao goodness me… but didn’t Rachel say hbdy to her the other day ..? And she added it on her story end of the day when Rachel was allover social media all day cos of her collab .. thats sus syd!!!!

Ngheiwne

I’ve only just started reading this forum (and I’m loving it) but quick question, what happened with Syd and Misha? Thanks!
Syd was being rude to misha in one of her videos, not too sure if they have actual beef?!

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
I just went to look at the list again and I don’t see Syd at all now, maybe it’s just glitching or maybe she’s kicked off and had it deleted.
it may be a glitch or something but loads of the reviews have disappeared including the ones for syd

jojoroco

I personally don’t vape or smoke etc (nothing against anyone if they smoke/vape etc) so I’m not sure if this is one but is there one here?
It looks like it, but then it’s with a phone and syd and Cassius both have theirs so probably someone else’s

kp1224438

Does anyone else feel like ell has copied syd’s home decor? Unless syd just had to post it first to show people but to me it seems like syd had all these ideas and ell didn’t really know what she wanted? Maybe it was syd’s idea they move in (together) and ell didn’t really want to and that’s caused fall outs?
They havent moved in together?? They live separate but in the same block

HmMmMm99

I found Ell’s review more interesting… “After Syd asking I offered some to Ell, she was kind in the messages and gave me a shout out. I asked if she could chase up Syd's stories for me but they no longer work together-overall very polite.” 👀
I didn’t even see this…. Do we know if the girl who’s made this verifies her sources with receipts? :coffee:

Justbeingn053y

Please can someone summarise Syd’s IG stories about the psychics? No captions and I’ve drank a lot of wine so her voice is extra annoying. 😂😭
she basically said that she’s been to them before about finding connections to the dead and about the past, this time it was about her future and she said that she had clarification that she’s on the right path. Very vague tbh