Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

randomasmofo

She does follow Sophia, still funny nonetheless that they don’t follow her back 🥴
Noooo she defo reads here because she didn’t follow Sophia till now 😂😂😏

really?! I did not know she followed cinzia at all, oh my goodness that makes it even funnier, she following her and then just completely replicates her whole Instagram are you not embarrassed?? She will block her now if she sees this. Thought she had this whole narrative of I don’t even know who this other well known YouTube duo girl is😤😤😤😤
Yeah completely replicates her and she tries to say she got the idea of someone else never mentiones cinzia at alll 😂😂 it’s soo weird I can’t deal 😂😂😂

What wtf she must’ve followed them recently? She never used to. Is this also her trying to act all friendly with more influencers she was a bitch to trying to get them on her side!!!!!! Now she’s no longer a duo she can’t “copy” them as much on YouTube so she probs thought she’d try nd be friendly
Maybe she wanted to compete with Sophia and cinzia and copy alll they do and ell was like no cba babe hence why they broke up and she does it alone now 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

jasper2783

Does anyone else feel like ell has copied syd’s home decor? Unless syd just had to post it first to show people but to me it seems like syd had all these ideas and ell didn’t really know what she wanted? Maybe it was syd’s idea they move in (together) and ell didn’t really want to and that’s caused fall outs?

Attachments

Booxhoo

Also looking at ells insta story, has it always been use code ell for money off I always thought their discount codes were sydell or sydandell

Oops hahah just refreshed and seen everyone else talking about it lol

Grigiogirls

Fully agree! Just be mature, she can simply say on her stories that she is sad to say that they’ve made the decision after some conversations and disagreements with their personal friendship that they want to pursue their own careers, they both could easily equally make a civil statement which you know is eventually bound to happen anyway after all the speculation and absence from each other’s platform, it must be so difficult for both of them to navigate how to do this on their own, no matter who’s right or wrong, we all love a gossip which is why we are on a gossip site lol and we can all speculate all we want but as it their ever going to say why, the least they could do is just say they’ve went their separate ways but are still bound by obvious contracts and then let their followers make their own decisions of what they want to do, syd knows exactly what she’s doing by posting that comment manipulating people into it all being ells fault so when the time comes to explain people choose her, she’s not daft.
Agree!!! They at least owe it to their fans to just put it to bed and move on amicably!

• Heart

Grigiogirls

how come Ell isn't doing a Q&A about the ITS drop on her isnta? would have thought they both would have had to..

ohmywhy

long time lurker, first time poster I follow misha and she posted the outfit say about a week ago but none the less I’m sure she had bought it in different colours ?! but damn Syd couldn’t make it any more blatantly obvious copying cinzia 🤦🏻‍♀️ And cinzia with Kylie Jenner

eyespy124

I think even if the whole of Instagram asked them to address it, right now they won’t. Purely because of the ITS contract they have.

Is there any possible way of finding out how long the contract may be???
but even if they have a contract, this won’t affect their contract right as long as they still come up with launches for them?
Confused how this works!