Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
omg poor ell :( i hope she had her boyfriend with her!! does anyone have a screenshot of this? all i can see on her story is about the starbucks!
Molly’s just posted a story and they all stayed at Syds :/ feel so bad for ell - she could probs hear them all having fun just sat by herself :(
Were you assuming Georgia was there from the Starbucks pic? Mollys middle name is Georgia.

does look like syds though with the egg chair on balcony

Reactions: 3

michellerxo

Does anyone else have a feeling maybe Ell could be in the wrong (as much as I hate to say it)? I’d like to think people they know will make their own judgements and for some reason Syd seems to be who they’re siding with. Ell deletes any comment related to the fall out whereas at least Syd addresses it somehow. If really it is just Ell doesn’t want to be friends anymore why is she hiding away from it all so much?
I’m thinking it’s been a situation
The post from Ell was definitely a move advised from their management in my opinion, really impersonal and awkward, Syd hasn’t even liked it and now the comments turned off? If anything it’s caused more speculation than what it would have if she just didn’t post 😭
she’s finally liked it! I just think to not want to address it yet but do and say the things they’re doing is so contradictory it’s unreal!

I could be completely wrong here but if you listen to mollys Instagram stories, it sounds like a voice in the background on the video of grace and molly doing shots saying “THAT is disgusting, that’s why Ell...” and then it cuts off.

Anyone have better hearing than me and can clarify? 😂
omg i hear it but cant make out the rest of it

jjeell09

Mollys birthday is right at the beginning of July (she posted her birthday pics on July 2nd last year) so syd will probs be going to Manchester with moll and then off on holiday 🤷‍♀️

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
i’m rewatching it right now trying to work out what she’s saying haha i’m making it my mission to find out now

okay i think i’ve worked it out

“the people round me know like she doesn’t even actually realise she’s been ….. (cannot work it out) but she’s said sorry”
I’m sure the last bit she says is ‘she’s been unprofessional’

lgory98

I hear it as ‘..people around me to know like..because she doesn’t, she’ll sleep on it and she’ll realise she’s been…but she’s said no sorry.’ And sounds like the girls say ‘what she do that for’

• Wow
Yeah I agree with you both too, the fact ell’s being silent speaks volumes especially when Syd is saying things like Ell decided not to go to Portugal. If stuff wasn’t true surely she’d defend herself and say the truth!
syd said ell was going on a ‘family holiday’ that was already booked in december thats why she couldnt go but ell has been no where??

Melier

VIP Member
yeah of course it hurts, I’m going through it now with my best friend we’ve completely stopped being friends but if I had a public platform based on my friendship with her, I wouldn’t be acting fine on my one source of current income Instagram and then on my low follower tik tok account be replying with a different narrative making people assume that it’s all Ells fault, at the end of the day it wasn’t the Sydney Mae channel it was SydandEll have some respect for your bestfriend who helped build you up.
Oh yeah it definitely doesn’t warrant this childish response! Just thinking maybe Ell completely ditched her

charlestonberry

Molly’s just posted a story and they all stayed at Syds :/ feel so bad for ell - she could probs hear them all having fun just sat by herself :(
omg poor ell :( i hope she had her boyfriend with her!! does anyone have a screenshot of this? all i can see on her story is about the starbucks!