Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilt

In Penelope Cheshire’s story, one of the videos is Syd speaking... quite interesting. She’s definitely talking about somebody!
Oooo yes I’ve just gone to see! Can’t make out exactly what she’s saying but definitely speaking of someone

Reactions: 4

Snshs

They are launching new collections so quick they haven’t even had time to put nr 3 in the sale yet

br0ws3r

VIP Member
I just watched Emily Philpotts vlog ‘we’re going away with some people you may know’ definitely Sydney! Ffs this ruins Em and Georgia for me, how can they be so blind to Syds manipulative nasty school girl ways. Tbh I have a feeling they’ll wake up to it after the holiday and then distance themselves and we’ll all know why😂
“Some people”, indicates more than just Emily, Georgia and Syd, I wonder who else 🤔 Bella maybe?

hrrystyls

Ahhhh so I don’t know if I’ve unlocked some new tea butttt just had a lil stalk of Hannah insta, on the 16th Jan this year Syd liked her upload... but Syd no longer follows her but must of at some point to see her post to like it.. definitely doesn’t follow her now though 👀
I’m pretty sure Syd never followed Hannah, the posts Syd has liked are the ones that’s she’s been tagged in as Hannah was wearing the ITS range, this is how these posts will have come to her attention, she hasn’t liked any other posts from Hannah so I doubt she ever followed her

dem123

Ooo the collection is now live. Wonder if we will need to wait much longer for the teaaaa 🤨

orchid64

is it just me or has syd seemed to put on a bit of weight recently? i just thought it seems it with the new its photoshoots? not saying she looks bad or at all just a thought
also she doesn't post about her apple watch every day like she used to and havent seen any work out footage or anything in ages

JustaBr0ws3r

I wonder if her management/potential new management has sent something out to other influencers to announce Syd’s solo stint? Perhaps a good luck/congrats bouquet?
Would be an awful PR move, however they don't seem to consider how the public are receiving them much, so maybe!

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
I don’t follow syd so I didn’t know she followed cinzia, that’s mad. It’s so obvious now she sees cinzias stories and cinzias posts and copies it but purposefully credits someone else for it but I’ve thought for such a long time she just does everything else that cinzia does, and always thought it was so strange that she could never even acknowledge these girls who she clearly takes inspiration from, say the fendi bag for example I had never seen that bag on anyone else’s Instagram until I saw cinzia post a pic and funnily enough I look on syds stories a day or two later and guess what she’s posting a screenshot saying she’s going to buy it for herself I’m thinking to myself there’s just no way man 🤣🤣 and THEN she says someone else had it that made her buy it, whatever girl, we all know she copies I just don’t understand why she refuses to acknowledge her

😂😂 Happy birthday though!!!❤❤

Realistically we know ell isn’t gonna post anything meaningful, didn’t syd only repost one of her old birthday posts from about 4 years ago onto her story when it was ells birthday? We know for sure they’ve fallen out, there’s no 2 ways about it so no point in questioning whether ell is gonna post or not
syd did a post for ell with loads of polaroids and a cute caption, dont think we’ll get the same from ell today

mollie9192

Really don’t get why Syd comments things then deletes them, I just find it so infuriating! Her manager is clearly telling her what to say (maybe if they did that earlier she wouldn’t have made such a tit of herself…) but if you’re just going to delete the comment don’t comment in the first place!!
you never know though the person who commented it might of deleted it